Date of Incident
    October 31, 2022

Your Character Name?
    TP-991

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Katskan

Accused Character Name
    Krrati Tarn'Ka

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    22:00 PST (Vancouver Time)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator honour code

Description of the incident:
    Map: LV-624

Krrati was fighting with some Xenos (Xenos were losing at the moment). Warrior HEX-81 was actively engaged with it, and others were contributing a little. The Warrior had the upper hand and knocked Krrati down a few times. Some huggers tried jumping at them, but obviously that didn't work.

Then probably to get rid of the hugger, Krrati fired at the hugger and a Burrower they were hiding behind with a plasma caster, it didn't look non-lethal, and the hugger was killed.

After that, they went to where the casket on LV is and activated self destruct. Then they were attacked by HEX, Krrati punched back AND followed HEX, going as far as outrunning them and standing in their way right before they exploded. The explosion killed the Warrior HEX, a hugger, and a Burrower.

This to me seems to violate:
    - Using Plasma Caster on a non-Dishonorable prey (the facehugger and the bystander Burrower)
    - Trying to keep enemies within your Self-Destruct blast radius

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I just noticed Krrati also blew up a Runner in hiding with a separate lethal plasma caster shot before they got to low health with HEX fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was swarmed in a lodge by a group using stun grabs and huggers to attempt a capture, tried to balance lodge defense with it being overrun against the xenos that weren't really involved, but the huggers kept hiding under them, and being very new to the entire situation and from what I could tell the only pred alive.

I refute the statement of using the lethal caster inappropriately, as the lodge was overrun and while it is unfortunate that there was collateral, there was a clear and coordinated attempt to make a capture. The caster was used to the minimum necessary amount to eliminate huggers and prevent infection by the swarm.

I misunderstood the SD rules, my understanding was that during lodge defense because all tools come out that meant #1 priority is killing the intruders. It's been clarified that that SD doesn't change, though weapons restrictions do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

Katskan - Krrati Tarn'Ka
    HEX-81
    Third party (other)

Katskan joins then begins decorating the Sand Temple
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs during the lodge attack
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Katskan self-destructs at the temple, chasing xenos with the explosion
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by MrDadMan; 11-02-2022 at 07:58 AM.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katskan View Post
    Was swarmed in a lodge by a group using stun grabs and huggers to attempt a capture, tried to balance lodge defense with it being overrun against the xenos that weren't really involved, but the huggers kept hiding under them, and being very new to the entire situation and from what I could tell the only pred alive.
    Warrior HEX here - I was exclusively killing you, I was not attempting to cap at all, MrDadMan could even check and validate that I never mentioned anything about capturing a pred a single time the entire round.

I refute the statement of using the lethal caster inappropriately, as the lodge was overrun and while it is unfortunate that there was collateral, there was a clear and coordinated attempt to make a capture. The caster was used to the minimum necessary amount to eliminate huggers and prevent infection by the swarm.
    Again, I was not attempting a capture, and you went out of your to kill completely uninvolved xenos in a manner that looks so deliberate it's hard to believe it was a mistake. You directly shot the runner sitting in vines and completely erased him despite him doing nothing, and walked up to a resting hugger that had only just arrived and immediately killed him with your glaive.

I misunderstood the SD rules, my understanding was that during lodge defense because all tools come out that meant #1 priority is killing the intruders. It's been clarified that that SD doesn't change, though weapons restrictions do.
    This I believe, as a general rule it's best to just stop moving the second you hit your SD, and if you're SDing someone else, do not move their body after triggering it. This will pretty much clear you of SD misuse in like 90% of cases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I found in response to capping Katskan, as well as finding something I overlooked with the initial first HPC. These are still before the video's starting point, and the only xeno that made their intention verbal:

[05:00:52]ATTACK: /(Young Facehugger (647)) tried to hug Katskan/(Krrati Tarn'Ka) (Pounce Distance: 6) at The Sand Temple (146, 120, 3)
    [05:03:31]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): We can cap the headhunte (CKEY: )
    [05:03:39]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): I can stun and leap thru it's mask (CKEY: )
    [05:03:52]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): We out of caps (CKEY: )
    [05:03:56]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): It's the problem (CKEY: )
    [05:04:10]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): Dunno (CKEY: )
    [05:04:18]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): We have no any caps (CKEY: )
    [05:04:22]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): Only (CKEY: )
    [05:04:23]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): One (CKEY: )
    [05:04:24]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): Tall (CKEY: )
    [05:04:40]SAY: Young Facehugger (647): Headhunter is one abomination (CKEY: )
    [05:05:11]ATTACK: Young Facehugger (647) has died to plasma caster at the Sand Temple from Unknown
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has reviewed the logs in this case and it has been determined that katskan will be receiving a warning for this incident, regarding the Honor Code breach.

This report is Resolved.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: