User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions on how to make MPs better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, it already exists. It's called staff. And it sadly has OOC power and it doesn't have idea about that concept(Look no further than person being noted a while ago for teaching new player... fucking disgusting). We don't need another layer of that shittery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also can't ignore the fact that MPs add more ahelps and reports than they are supposed to take away from staff when dealing with IC issues.

We can't ignore the fact that if the "bad" MPs stop their bullshit for a bit. The staff will have time to devote to more pressing issues.

We can't ignore the fact that the timelock on the MP job is as useful as a "1234" password on a bank account.

No one will be able to bullshit me by telling me: "You just have to be a MP Cadet to learn". All the OOC offered me to be in AFK as MP cadet to advance my number of hours and unlock the CIC jobs. No one is learning by being MP cadet. So all the lessons about "not being an asshole" is skipped.

I think I will "love" another layer of "that shittery". Because one thing for sure, with a whitelist, all thoses who are sick and addicted with the "I NEED TO BREAK MY USCM RECORD OF ARRESTS OORAH !" will never be allowed to be MP anymore.