Date of Incident
    November 6, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Phillip Clap

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4-5:15 pm Central US time

What rule(s) were broken:
    WL Battlefield execution

Description of the incident:
    Where to begin, I joined in around 13:00, while the CO deployed and research was making green xenos.

While waiting for the green xenos, I was working with the first XO (Bob Cross) throughout the op, and providing help to those that need it.

Shortly after the green xenos was made, and they were deployed to the battlefield to counter the xenos on the ground, while at the same time, the XO has major SSD and brain lag issues (connection issues) and decided to cryo, so I notified the XO to tell the CO and that the CO should return back to the ship.

While waiting for the CO to arrive, I was handling CIC up until a new XO arrives. I brief him on the situation and what was going on with the operation, while announcing tac maps and delegating squads and phone calls.

Afterwards, we got reports of the greenos capping humanoids in the research area, and I quickly announced they were hostile, by the comms I received and the visual I saw of the humanoids.

While the announcement was made, the XO at the time, locked down the CIC and later had to deal with a brig appeal so was not available to man CIC. So i continued to operate under the same conditions that I did previously, eventually backtracking on the previous announcement after confirmation that the greenos was capturing the PMCS.

That announcement was apparently enough grounds to tell the CO to stop using the announcement system and a consideration of sedation.

While the XO was busy with the appeal, a MP informed me that an arrest was issued out to me and I gladly complied until the CO belayed it. So while I was waiting for the XO, and literally just watching the cameras on the greenos capturing the PMC, the XO shows up and proceeds to take command.

As soon as the round eneded, there was two MPs around me in CIC waiting for the COs orders on what they should do (he didn't want to detain me, even though I was compliant under the supervision of two MPs; he wanted the clause of me not being detained as grounds for a BE)

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would also now like to add rule 3

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CO this round. Due to poor comms coverage, I had no idea of what was going on shipside most of the time.

Regardless, green xenos deployed and were friendly with us the ENTIRE round groundside, so it surprised me to see Fusenaga keep spam announcing that they were hostile. This kept causing division amongst marines groundside at a critical moment.

I told Fusenaga to stop announcing their (literal) misinformation over the announcements, and that I only wanted the XO to do announcements for the troops. They disregarded my orders and kept inciting divide with the announcement system. Disobeying my orders, and actively countermanding them makes you valid for a BE.

Regarding the MPs not arresting you, I didn't know what was going on shipside. I heard you locked people out of CIC, then you didn't, then you did it again. I ordered the MPs to await my presence as I wanted to speak with them (PMCs) myself.

tldr if you actually listened to what I told you you wouldn't have been BEd
    Phillip Clap and Esther

Synthetic Technician

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally was doing nothing, you got fed the same misinformation as I did, and you decided to act on it rather then talking it out

So you wordless ran up to me and shot me while I was watching the PMCs get capped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't really consider this as a rule 3 breach compared to the last one, but it seems like a humble brag to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For discord infractions, send them separately to the current Discord Coordinator, ito726. They will only be handled there. The server situation will be reviewed here.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CMO at roundstart and oversaw the greenos from start to finish. My firsthand account:

-You latejoined and were staring outside research when you heard greenos. I don't remember if/what you said but you seemed very interested in them. You also disabled your suit sensors and seemed interested in research/medbay over CE duties.
    -Your MT built non-folding and wired cades around research before the first XO ordered the first group of greenos to deploy. This delayed and agitated them. The same MT was also being very hostile FNR despite the greenos being extremely compliant.
    -WY PMCs arrived to RP and talk to the queen and she said they stole a larva from them. The queen said to not interfere, which none of us did. The hive was angry at the PMCs, not us. PMCs were then captured for antagonizing them (the greenos). I never saw a single USCM get attacked or capped by them at any point.
    -At some point the first XO cryo'd, second XO woke up, and he saw that the hive was being friendly. CO was being updated regularly about the situation. Everyone was told the hive was hostile towards PMCs, not us. I personally oversaw what had to be almost two dozen greenos deploy to help the ground op and help. SOs were at CIC whenever I stopped by.
    -It was then, after the PMCs were captured and things seemed calm, you baselessly announced "GREENOS HOSTILE" despite countless MPs, researchers, doctors, myself, and other USCM being left alone in research. I don't recall anyone saying they were hostile besides the beforementioned MT trying to stir up shit FNR. I recall myself yelling that they were not hostile.
    -The queen was close to actually going hostile once she saw people reacting to the announcement, but I was able to negotiate and talk her down. At that point tensions subsided and everything was calm again. Greenos continued to deploy and singlehandedly helped the Marines win, after almost losing earlier in the round.
    -Then there was the argument over command against the CO and whatnot.

As someone who was on the command channel and watching the round play out in general you seemed to be interested in finding any excuse to antagonize and agitate the greenos, bordering on grief. Not once were USCM attacked (Foxtrot SL did get bullied for being confused and harming an egg/core but eventually was left alone) until the round was over and the same MT started shooting and only then they went hostile. Going out of your way to make incorrect announcements to agitate an allied hive during a near-loss on the ground and almost causing a complete loss felt well within BE range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I did my tasks, I informed on engineering channel I was checking the FOB (even told the MTs to not get arrested) before I even came to research and did so, even redialing one of the mortar to clear out some weeds (was roofed), so after evaluation I deemed it perfectly alright.

I also checked on the OB, and informed the first XO that they had enough points to order more, and if they were saving for cryomarines.

Otherwise, I fulfilled my duties (unless ordered to do; which at one time I did when a MP was asking me to come to the brig, but I told them I was busy since I was the only one in CIC)

For the part of me standing outside research, I mean, honestly, I was semi-afk, I didn't barge into research or anything. I just stood outside. There is no real incentives for my job besides me fixing things around the ship and maintain the OB/FOB, since the first XO was covering CIC.

As for the MT, I have no legal and moral obligation for them, they are their own character, and using it as a means to attack my character when you knowingly fed the PMCs, the WY alliance that the lore states, to a xenomorph species as a lab experiment (eventually leading to the deaths of other players)

I forgot to mention, I did replace the window in CIC infront a MP since a runner broke in, and broke the windoor for CIC (was meaning to replace the windoor but someone took all the glass and metal from engineering)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But for the issue of them capturing PMCs, like I said, I was informed on comms that greenos was capping people, and I took a visual look (saw two humanoids nested and another being tackled down) and made a judgement call to declare them hostile (which I backtracked after confirmation that they were not and only to PMCs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs for the incident!

If I missed anything important you feel should be included, message me on discord @Frog#6006 and I'll see what I can do!

Involved:

JahFairy - Lauren Von Fusegana
    Flpfs - Phillip 'Calculus' Clap
    Second party (partially involved)
    Third party

Some logs of the CE commanding
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO intervenes about the CE putting out announcements
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CE tells XO that they should head to brig, and CO orders the CE's arrest
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CE takes over command again, and CO takes action