Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MTofx - Ban Appeal (Sticky Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MTofx
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Mac Millan
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Type of Ban?
    Sticky Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    REF-11JUL2020-P11SA
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    none
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    dunno
    Total Ban Duration
    forever
    Remaining Duration
    forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R 13 and the infinity amount of fallout servers
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    paradise
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    I griefed a marine because I got mad for something stupid, then I tried to avoidban creating accounts
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    none
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I totally deserve the ban, in that time I got mad because of another playing talking shit about me, then I griefed a player who didnt had anything to do with it, got banned and tried to banevade creating other accounts, the I being to explorer the other servers with less players and this experience taught me to respect others and just ignore people talking shit and play as a team, taught me to not get out of character for a stupid reason and if I get into a drama, I can just create another character and forget everything that happend, I really thought what I left behind with my mistake and I just want to focus on the gameplay and not give a damn to drama
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied, you have three previous ban appeals, all which state they are low effort and do not link to your previous appeals as it should.

While this is a minor improvement on the last appeal made, the fact you have not taken on board the comments from staff is a concern.

If you have issues with appeals, you can seek assistance in regards to it and ask questions.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler: