Rios#3318

Marine Name
    Rios 'Rogue' Madvierer

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Rak-jta Loxzil

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Loxzil Clan

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RXZbVuU2g/edit

Clan Loxzil has a more recent history only spanning fifteen centuries. Its foundation was created by the Master Artisan Atla’tes-Loxzil after breaking away from Clan Uliz’bard due to perceived disrespect for his arts. He along with other artisans of Clan Uliz’bard who broke away to follow him set out and formed Clan Loxzil on the remote, arid planet of Buhiri. In doing so they also heavily modified the existing yautja pantheon to suit their own views of how everything was created, being dissatisfied with the existing interpretations that many clans follow. Of course this action he took has not painted the clan in any form of glory, instead being seen as a bunch of proud, arrogant, ignorant, and closed off artisans to those outside of the Clan. Those who are part of Clan Loxzil are known to create multiple different pieces of artwork and are all inspired by various hunts the members are required to go on before creating more and as part of their blooding ritual. They range in quality but the members within the clan are very self-centered and always view their own piece as the best.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Rak’s in a bloodlust rage, having his enemy on the ground, incapable of defending himself, he learned something, a duel can put his life on risk, his enemies won’t be very merciful with him, he must stop hesitating to fight and that’s what he’s going to do, he’s slowly becoming a true fighter. He looks at his blood tainted sword, then looks at his surroundings.. he can see the Instructors actually impressed by his performance.. Rak feels victorious.. he is victorious.
    Deciding to forgive his opponent’s life Rak gets congratulated by his instructors, with his new warrior mindset he decides to rest for the rest of the day, heal his injuries and prepare to finish his training.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a wl holder so don't take my word for it but I will add my input, the story is on the shorter side but its still a good read, their are spelling errors here and their but that wont hurt you to much I haven't seen you before in game honestly so I cant speak for the rp. Overall this app is decent and I hope to see you more often ingame in the next few days.
    gl edit: after reading the forum rules i prolly should not have commented sorry about that.
    Last edited by safecrown2253; 11-11-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! goodluck to you too!
    I hop in game every so often but I haven't recently since i'm filled with exams but i'm somewhat active, hope to see you ingame anytime!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alr i have seen you in game a few times enough to know your rp is solid but, I recently saw you pb someone on purpose in a round and, you called for help with looc I think when you were unconscious. I suggest you withdraw the application and try again at a later date, -1

https://i.gyazo.com/d489af82a9ceccb0...fab88eb8bd.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/408c6eb7b4a87ba8...64f49bded6.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was an absurd mistake of mine, I point blanked that guy because he stole my ID (I was OT) and decided to blow up my workshop on purpose and at after all insult me and I really wasn't in good mood but anyway it won't happend again, I already got the note in my account. And about calling for help with Looc I have no excuse for that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, the Council has voted and voted. Unfortunately, the application is to be denied. The primary reason is due to lack of support from the community, but the above instances also contributed to the decision. I recommend working towards a positive familiarity within the community, both in-game as well as within the Discord server. You can reapply in 30 days.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now