User Tag List

Thread: Usnpeepoo - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usnpeepoo - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Usnpeepoo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Dkd
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    usn peepoo#7060
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    NA
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Moonshanks
    Total Ban Duration
    7 days
    Remaining Duration
    7 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Only paradise
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Earlier, I had posted a comic strip that didn’t make any sense joke wise but I noticed that the dog in the comic had the same profile picture as another Cm player, I posted the comic and pinged them because it was a weird coincidence and I always wondered where their pfp came from. Afterwards, I got a DM from moonshanks asking me to explain the comic/it’s joke to him and I told him I don’t know it because I only posted it over the dog being related to another players pfp. It got ruled today as “bigotry” to which I can only assume is because the comic panel had a black person being called “subbuman savage” to which the comic points to a woman they brought in instead of the black person. Personally, I feel like this is an extreme stretch of the bigotry rules and the comics joke doesn’t even make any sense. I believe it was clear that my only intent for posting it was to ping a player who had a pfp relating to the comic and any implied bigotry/mysoginy seems to be a very big reach and clearly doesn’t exist. I’m not an expert with jokes/comics and I feel like I could’ve just been told not to post shit like that if it’s truly believed to be a bigoted comic, I don’t know the joke of it and I don’t see the bigotry from from it either, so I’d like the ban removed.

Scs/the comic in question
    https://imgur.com/a/KM8PvyS
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned to the discord team for review.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Moonshanks is busy, I will be delivering the final verdict from the team:

After discussing the comic strip, it can be agreeably argued what and where the meaning is; however, you are ultimately responsible for the content that you post

I'm sorry to say, but I don't see anything that is wrong or misinterpreted with this ban. You were banned for what you posted, not why
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler: