User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thespy24574 - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid effort, not quite there.

As you've already stated not much community support and from what I've seen and heard you do not have the full IC skill level that I'd like to see from a synth player.

Keep playing, consult councillors and don't be afraid to ask for help in WL-App-Help in the discord before you apply next and try again at a later date.

Right now I cannot give this anything but a -1
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsOnToast View Post
    Solid effort, not quite there.

As you've already stated not much community support and from what I've seen and heard you do not have the full IC skill level that I'd like to see from a synth player.

Keep playing, consult councillors and don't be afraid to ask for help in WL-App-Help in the discord before you apply next and try again at a later date.

Right now I cannot give this anything but a -1
    I would agree, effort was great but execution is what failed I believe.

On the topic of " full IC skill level that I'd like to see from a synth player." Can you expand on that statement, What exactly do you mean by that? Is it about roleplay I do in-game or what?

On the last topic of keep playing, I have.... for a while. Since I joined the community 2 years ago with my first time playing the game. I have been off/on playing CM13. Amassing 400 total playing hours in various roles over those years. I can confidently say I know every role and every duty, which is why I made the applications in the first place. so I don't know what else to do. I have more hours and experience than some WL'd synths which is... insane to me. So here's a question, Just what the hell do I do now? If I have so much experience that the game slowly becomes a chore... Then why would I play? I know I aint beholden to the game aswell but I play to attempt to get certain places within this community, and its been utter hell trying to do so.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the personality is workable. The story shows the personality. There is some lore issues in it, 'Several hundred years ago they attempted to do so'. The CM game takes place in the late 22nd century, several hundred years would be around the colonization of North America. It is frowned upon to use your marine name for your synthetic as they are supposed to be separate characters. The level of criticality given to an application is due to the fact that synths are always watched, we are always evaluated. A mistake can be reported at any time, and evaluated by the council which can result in warnings, suspensions, or dewhitelisting. When applications are in, it is common practice to follow an applicant for the whole round to see how they perform. You can take a defensive stance on the criticism, or take it as an opportunity to improve. As Quickload stated, command is an excellent chance to become known. This application is denied, but thank you for applying.