User Tag List

Thread: Strobbers - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strobbers - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    lolvax1
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Thomas B. Strobia
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Great Mentality#6974
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A NO BANCODE
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I have no clue
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma?
    Remaining Duration
    Perma?
    What other servers do you play on?
    erm none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    paradise station
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    NO, I DO NOT..
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Rule 1a, harassment. Just a day after getting unbanned you are posting extensively about domestic abuse, manipulation, and degradation of women - And leading others to do the same. Applying ban
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Hello, I would like to preface that what I did wasn't acceptable, I was stupid and thought it would be a funny laugh with friends to be unbanned and then get instantly rebanned, and I seriously regret it and I am sorry to anyone that I offended.

I have taken the time to reevaluate myself and avoid doing stupid things in the discord like I did in the past,

If I am unbanned from the discord I will ensure I keep myself to the expectations set for me as both an active member of the playerbase and as a community member in general, thank you for reading my appeal....
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I could get an edit with my ban note it was on October 24th 2021, thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to add more depth to my "" appeal " section, I should've hung off on posting it and gave it a little more thought. Here's an appeal with a little more effort put into it.
    Hello, this is my attempt at appealing my ban, I know I have a very long note history over the last year and a half on the Discord, Forum and in game, but I know you guys believe in giving people another chance and that’s what I’m looking for today.
    I’d like to start this all off by saying my past behaviour in the CM official communities was disgusting and completely unacceptable, I fully understand and accept the punishments I’ve been given and lord knows how many chances I had to improve my attitude towards it all before I reached this point, I had no respect for the people in this community, staff included, I did and said things to get a reaction out of people because I thought it was funny, this selfish behaviour has affected a lot of things in my personal life and I’ve been dead-set on breaking these habits where deemed unacceptable.
    That being said, I would like to apologize for my actions, I know it’s caused ALOT of stress on the staff team on multiple occasions & I caused people around me to act in the same manner, you guys do this volunteer work for free so we players can enjoy the game in a more civil and controlled environment and I never respected that in the slightest
    I was at the centre point of all the drama I could find, always finding a way to escalate things farther than they ever had to go because I liked watching the chaos it created, I built my whole personality in this community around it and it became a very vicious cycle that fed into itself until I got to where I am now, despite my past actions I would honestly say I’m feeling ready to actually follow and respect the rules of the forums and discord, I’ve done a quick 180 on how I’ve been dealing with things, I’ve had a way more positive look on the server and I do genuinely want to better it rather than treat it as a place to shitpost and offend people, Thank you for your time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned to the discord team for review!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal accepted!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter