User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mistfrag - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solid Executive Officer and competant command player, well suited for the whitelist +1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Questions:

A jtac spotter lazes in an OB saying it will kill a lot of t3s and maybe even queen. You assume this due to queen being where most of the t3s are. You aim and press fire but the coords are being blocked. Turned out the coord is directly ontop of a new hive core. There is an area north of the hive core which is unprotected. There are marines south, but half a dozen will be severely hurt from OB. The hive core just got destroyed. What do?

Alpha squad has no SL. It has 12 ungas in it. You assign an aSL. Charlie Squad has 10, but an SL who seems sane. Charlie SL asks for a command headset to lead alpha squad and perhaps others. What do? Do you alter orders to keep those two squads together or do you deny? Why?

A xeno boards the transport. There is not a single person on the transport. You saw it just as the transport's auto run launches it from FOB. What do?

Its xeno hijack and the queen just crashed into the almayer. You, by chance, appear to be about 1 screen away. You have all your CO gear on you. What do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoy roleplaying with their character. I enjoy their commanding as well. I'd love to have them on the whitelist +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app's sat for 2 weeks now. Looks like you've got a solid backing behind you.

I've already talked to you about things that I thought you could improve on, and it looks like you've taken it to heart. Application is well-rounded, story's good, and, with high opinions from the Council, we've decided to accept this application and grant you a promotion.

Congratulations, Major de Silva. Welcome to the CO whitelist!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump