Marine Name
    Gillian 'Giga' Mancer

Other Whitelist Applications
    Commanding Officer

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Gillian

What is your Synthetic's Personality?
    Gillian was an old fastioned line of custom Synths based on an odd line of working joe's
    The personality is sparatic at at best and totaly incoherent at worst
    The line was discontinued becuase of a bug found in the OS that would sometimes cuase the Synth to get suddenly violent and then just as suddenly shut down, followed by a reboot into blankess

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Honestly, at this point ive done everything else, from Engineer to medic, the only thing i havent tried is Doctor or Nurse but im an ok medic, plus i know the ins and outs of being a synth, dont attack xenos, be generally helpful, dont be a cock, follow the CO's orders like a marine just with no gun, the general stuff

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?
    I cant remember any specific interactions though i do know Synths have saved my ass more then not, though i do seem to recall one building an FOB cade line as i defended em, though cant quite place the name

Synthetic Character Story
    Released to the USCM for martial labor, the Gillian series took their job as serious as any other, there were.. accidents with afew which has led them to be very rare amoung the Ships, generally more stationed sparaticly between spacedocks, one was assigned to the USS Almayer for... various reasons among the money

Kept is storage until such time as the Synth was requred, the USS Almayer was assigned a task, which brings us to now

Gillian wakes up and......

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Very, ive been screaming at admins to allow OT's to create special OB warheads, but nout....
    As for general construction and deconstruction of most if not ALL components of the ship, including the reactor and its various parts
    Lets just say im well able

How familiar are you with Command?
    Command Structure and the do's and dont's, mostly i am, i havent been CO yet so i cant exactly count the stray cats i have to herd but general commanding is fine
    Though i do tend to stray toward the harsher side of it

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Surgery im wavey at, im so so... nursing not to bad, but generald medical stuff im great with, i do love going marine medic when it takes my fancy, ... aslong as the scanner doesnt fuck me over

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Ive run it, i know it well enough, its rare to go req but when i do i can turn out a line and ahalf of whats needed
    though i do like working the line more then the drop pod, i believe im quite capable at doing both with no backup

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I dont believe Synths are allowed in general combat unless its to save a life, but even then synths are not suppose to attack, unless attacked outright, then its just a matter of making them disengage from combat, unless im wrong on that...

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Discord Ban Reason
    -

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Other then ive played for along ass time, i would think most folks would know me by now, and i do have a rep for being quick to shoot and ask questions later, i can only promise that i will try my best NOT to do that as i realise its not apart of being a synth and also i have to uphold marine law and such
    Thank you for your time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a fan of Synths using their marine statics first name as their synthetic name.

Also I'm just going to be dead honest and tell you to withdraw this application. Its great and awesome that you want the WL and there are plenty of people who will be happy to help you achieve it in the CM discord and the WL-App-Help Channel.

This application is not going to be accepted at all, the story is way too short, the personality isn't really one that fits the guidelines synths in CM can't just get "suddenly violent"

You cannot be "wavey" at surgery either, surgery is pretty much the main job of any synth in CM so you need to have it completely rock solid in the brain.

The combat question just shows me that you haven't read the synthetic unit guidelines.

Advice on how to proceed:

Withdraw the application,

Join the CM discord and ask the councillors and WL holders for help, (They don't bite)

Read the synthetic unit guidelines,

Don't be disheartened, don't get annoyed. Anyone can earn the synthetic WL just follow these steps and we'll help you do it.
    If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A huge thing you should do for a re-application is get a councilor to look over what you've got before you post your app. Be patient, get feedback, adjust. There's no penalty for having councilors look over things and correct them before an app posts, but if you post an app and it gets denied or withdrawn you have to wait 30 days for a new app outside special circumstance.

One of the big things we're looking for is your attitude as a person showing you're putting effort and thought into this, and that you're seeking improvement both through self reflection as well as input from others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi folks

Ye about the surgery thing ive done it afew times, ive kinda got the hang of it but its definatly not second nature like engineering
    As for the reading of the synthic unit guidelines, ive definatly read through it, and the part of weather i can engage in combat is in there, literally what i wrote down, you cant engage unless engaged apon but cant chase an enemy, ssoo its to make them disengage from combat, the part i wrote about saving a life isnt really in there but i would figure the asamovs laws of AI would be in there, you know the 3 basic laws of AI

Also im not exactly sure why asking other WL holders would help, if i cant get accepted through my own actions then wouldnt it stand to reason that i dont deserve the WL?? maybe im wrong on that i dont know how it works
    Also also, im not gonna get mad or upset, if the council decides that i shouldnt have WL for Synth, they are perfectly within their right to deny it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaFH1 View Post
    Also im not exactly sure why asking other WL holders would help, if i cant get accepted through my own actions then wouldnt it stand to reason that i dont deserve the WL??
    Probably because they’ll advise you on what your app should/shouldn’t look like and tell you if you’re ready to apply to begin with. For instance, the two synth councilors who commented on your app gave you advice that would have saved you the effort of applying until you were ready.
    Synth Gaming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawl was advised weeks ago, and application has not improved to what it needs to be.

If you have CM brain rot don't talk to me.

Less than polite marine Rob Warraker
    Synthetic Units Rook and Monty
    Elite Yautja S'kra K'wii

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am reading that your quirk is that you randomly attack people?

Even if you managed to get on the list you'd be delisted immediately for breaking self preservation and guidelines.

It's clear you didn't look at other applications. You should do so. This isn't really close and I don't want to dogpile.

Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The personality is completely unworkable, a synth has to communicate coherently, and we do not allow using your marine name as your synth name, they should be separate characters. The story is not existent. Your experience is lacking, particularly in medical. Synths have to be subject matter experts in all things support, it is the only role on the server that mistakes can earn a suspension or outright dewhitelisting. Read previously accepted applications to get an idea what is expected.

This application is denied.