Discord ID

Marine Name
    Zeke Acosta

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ma'kaorll

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Luar’ke

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Ma'kaorll the crimson shadow was a nomad hunter who, after what seemed like an eternity, traveled from world to world annihilating all opposing creatures. In the end, he had nothing but his dah'kte, sivk'va-tai, and his intellect. In order to keep his beaten adversaries alive inside of him forever, he stopped accepting accolades and started devouring their blood, thus earning him the nickname of crimson shadow. But only those that offered him the chance to experience the exhilaration of battle, which seemed to fade with time. He even worked as an enforcer for a while, but even those he sought out who were dishonorable ultimately grew boring to him because they are so frequently predictable and foolish. He was hoping for a battle where he would actually feel ALIVE.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. This application is not up to standards and I personally have no idea who you are.

Your story is way too short but the premise of your character's description caught my eye. Makes me think that you could easily come up with a good story that'll have people reading for a good minute or two.

You should recede this application and grind out getting known in game. Be proactive, interact with chatty names, show that you can roleplay in the Alien setting so that way people will know who you are and be able to formulate opinions.

Also, that's not the right ID for discord. We mean your actual handle with the #numbers after.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear that you like the story portion, and I appreciate your prompt response. I can definitely write a longer and better story, but I have no idea how to build my reputation. That's a challenging request that can take months or even a year to complete. Furthermore, I just have a month's worth of experience, but I'll do my best. Thank you for the advice and have a good day.
    Last edited by Sizion; 11-19-2022 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing the thread. You can reapply on the 18th of December.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now