Date of Incident
    November 18, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Fesstus Darngo
    Their BYOND Key
    Moonshanks
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:30
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    2. Behavior involving Misconduct
    Description of the incident
    I highly doubt this will result in anything, all I wanted was my 1a violation removed as I am no bigot. But it had to come to this.

On November 18th 2022, I mentioned how grooming communities on twitter would be the main reason why echo chambers would never disappear. I suspect somenerd immediatly thought I was referring to the trans community. I wasn't I said as much to moonshanks. And then somenerd decided to @ grimreaper. I explain that in communities like the furry community, pedophiles will create echo chambers on twitter and turn them into grooming rings. This happens do not even try to deny it, I have very low tolerance for pedophiles. somenerd then pretty much drops the issue and we move on with the discussion. Hours pass and then moonshanks contacts me on discord, asking what I meant by the some communities comment. I tell them that communities have trouble ousting grooming rings in their community. They then continued on until they had something that could be construed as incriminating, took it out of context and reported that I was being "bigoted". They were the one who explicitly brought up the lgbt community in our conversations. I expressly told them it was not on my mind when I made the comments, but they insisted on asking me questions about pedophiles on twitter. Then I am banned, whatever I will appeal the 1a, I can understand the rule 10 even if I disagree with the ruling. So they tell me I can make an appeal or a report and outline who would be handling it. This is seen in part 8 of the first imgur post.

And then we get to the appeal. I am staunchly anti-pedophile. I refuse to let any community off the hook for having pedophiles in their community. They have to be ousted at all costs. I outline as much in the appeal. I am no bigot and them being bigoted themselves while claiming I believe the same shit they do is insulting. A person on a junior member account then jumps on to call me a transphobe, while saying they would handle it while moonshanks is away from their computer. That's pretty wierd, moonshanks said that if I were to make an appeal that someone else would handle it. So when the person handling my appeal says moonshanks handed it over because they were away from their computer, I was kinda confused and pointed out the contradiction. THEN THE MESSAGES WERE DELETED. Luckily I have the screenshots below. When I started thinking about it, the only reason they would say "moonshanks is away from the computer" is if they were expecting a staff report. I've dealt with this manipulative behavior before in real life. I don't need it in my escapist video game communities.

If you hadn't sent someone to LIE, I genuinely might have come to believing I said something wrong. Now, not so much. I hate two faced behavior like that. And someone who has the ability to issue out bans should not be allowed to behave like that. I don't care if I never see that discord again. I can still use this forum and play the game. But if you honestly held yourself to any kind of standard moonshanks, you would try to be a better person. If you think the trans community intentionally harbors pedophiles, fine I could not care less what you think. But do not for a second assume I think the same way you do. I actually try to hold myself to a moral standard.
    EvidenceDo you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Denied, report violation of subforum Rule 12. Report resolutions are final and binding. Do not make a subsequent report because you're unhappy with the outcome demanding the managers manager resolve it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???