User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Ahana - Mutiny. Roleplay Expectations

  1. #11
    Mod Manager ScarletReign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, thank you for your patience.
    I'll be checking in with Warfan for a little more information from the logs as well.

    Specifically, I'll be asking for:
    - Was this ahelped by any involved party during the round, and if so when and what was the result.
    - The discussion and formation of the plan of attack by the CMO.

  2. #12
    Admin Warfan1815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my PC is crapping out so I'll have to pull logs tomorrow (if I can fix it by tomorrow)
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

  3. #13
    Senior Member Dreven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would prefer if another staff member was handling this report besides Scarlet. I do not need to get into details but past comments they have made about me and their attitude towards me do not give me trust that they will be completely unbiased. I can give a full statement in private with any higher up who would like an explanation, but I would feel a lot more comfortable with another admin on the case for this report.

  4. #14
    CM-SS13 Host ThesoldierLLJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,761
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    I would prefer if another staff member was handling this report besides Scarlet. I do not need to get into details but past comments they have made about me and their attitude towards me do not give me trust that they will be completely unbiased. I can give a full statement in private with any higher up who would like an explanation, but I would feel a lot more comfortable with another admin on the case for this report.
    No this is her job, and I trust she will be fair and unbiased.
    We do not set the precedent that people get to pick and choose who handles an ahelp, and we're certainly not allowing to pick and choose what staff manager does the job they are trained, and trusted to perform.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 12-09-2022 at 01:29 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

  5. #15
    Senior Member Dreven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    No this is her job, and I trust she will be fair and unbiased.
    We do not set the precedent that people get to pick and choose who handles an ahelp, and we're certainly not allowing to pick and choose what staff manager does the job they are trained, and trusted to perform.
    This isn't me randomly picking and choosing, I was told by staff when the incident occurred that scarlet would not be directly moderating issues relating to me. I guess carry on then if their going to be impartial, but that was what I was informed with.

  6. #16
    CM-SS13 Host ThesoldierLLJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,761
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah well that deal is now null and void. Scarlet will do her job and make a fair decision, if you cannot accept this then we will withdraw the report.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After thinking about some of the responses to this forum post, I would like to unwithdraw my PR against Dreven for LRP and include a breach of Rule 3. Considering this report itself was allowed past the deadline, and the logs are already pulled,so I do not see any reasoning of why it wouldn't be okay to do so.

    But, not only has he lied multiple times about my intent to cryo and leave (IC & OOC), but he actively tried to bully me into doing so in-game. The logs for this are already present and can easily be looked over. I feel that trying to bully a player into leaving the game is nothing less than a rule 3 violation, as well as LRP considering the XO/CO pairing. He has also taken to ostracize me in the forums with his footer: https://imgur.com/a/v4uCCfQ

    By extent of this, I would also like for the CMP to be looked at as well for their witness account.

    This culminated in the XO declaring their intent to cryo, forcing Windhealer to return shipside, which would normally be fine except for the fact that they immediately went back on their word and continued to hinder the operation once he returned shipside
    Never - not once - did I ever say I was going to cryo to anybody. I made it clear I was uncomfortable with the situation at hand and Windhealer escalated it. Regardless of the situation in-game, I don't think it's acceptable to be throwing around lies (both IC context and in this OOC report) about my intentions, and then try to get me in trouble for not doing something I never said I would.

    I've also spoken with Warfan1815 and still trying to work out the logs Scarlet and I need.

  8. #18
    Admin Warfan1815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright it seems like I have finally fixed some issues with my computer, and I can get on with this.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

    First some addendums (requested by Ahana) that I think I have reason to believe are true:

    Spoiler Spoiler:
    X6

    Now onto ahelps,

    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Warfan1815; 12-10-2022 at 02:39 PM.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

  9. #19
    CM-SS13 Host ThesoldierLLJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,761
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re not reopening the previous report because it was denied and all decisions in those are final and binding. I’m going to make it easy, you both will end this petty shit against each other or I will remove you both from the community. The purpose of this report will be determined if a rule was broken or not and if so what sanctions will be imposed.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

  10. #20
    Senior Member Dreven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    We’re not reopening the previous report because it was denied and all decisions in those are final and binding. I’m going to make it easy, you both will end this petty shit against each other or I will remove you both from the community. The purpose of this report will be determined if a rule was broken or not and if so what sanctions will be imposed.
    I just thought the footer meme was a funny thing in LRC and put it there, i'll remove it if ahana takes offence. I haven't done anything else that I think could be seen as petty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •