Date of Incident
    November 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Doglas Portsworth

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    slavor

Accused Character Name
    Slavor'Communist'Vlan

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:30am EST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    Okay so I was up to some mischief after XO told me I can't deploy as MT. So I had my heart dead set on removing the floor tiles in medbay and delta prep. I managed to get delta prep done and moved to medbay. I then spot the CMO lurking around so I threw on my welding goggles to counter the flash. Only for this guy to come in while the CMO is chasing me around and start shooting at me with a gun that he found. He then uses a stasis bag to trap me and drag me to where the brig is while I try to talk to him OOCly about his IE while also trying to ahelp to no avail. He expresses his hatred towards me as I get moved to tank bay. I yell insults at him and the XO then arrests me for hooliganism, while letting the doc go despite the deputization coming after the fact that he shot me. I then head to bring, got another MT killed, left eventually and returned to the medbay to finish what I started. CMO Clementine injects me with Inaprovaline the second time they see me and I get knocked out and thrown in the sleeper after the CO takes a look at me in hangar. I then walk out after the OP ended and decided to try and find some food to eat, only to realize there was a food vendor in medbay all along. I saw my boss, the CE, removing floor tiles in honor of me so I do it too as a final "Fuck you" to end things off. Same doc comes in, says he can't do anything to the CE. Pulls out his gun and starts laughing, shouts "DIE N*GGA" and opens fire on me AGAIN. I ran away and tried to calm things down but the round ended before I could do anything about it.

Overall a pretty fun and eventful shipside round.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I'll have to wait for the logs on this one.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by ScarletReign; 11-22-2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Added ckey of accused

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brief note here.

I handled the CMOs I.E. in round and warned them for it. When you ahelped the situation in round, you did not report any of the other events, as such they weren't handled, as I didn't notice them.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs.

EDIT: I am unable to pull logs, someone should come and do it in my stead
    Last edited by Warfan1815; 11-23-2022 at 06:44 PM.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am now available to pull logs,
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Logs

KEY:
    Doglas Portsworth (CKEY: Tropical_Flak) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
    Slavor'Communist'Vlan (CKEY: Slavor) (JOB: Doctor)
    Michael Fitzgerald (JOB: Executive Officer)
    Clementine A. Blake (JOB: Chief Medical Officer)
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Tropical_Flak decides to commit a crime

Spoiler Spoiler:

Medical realises Flak has done what he has

Spoiler Spoiler:

Confrontation of the MT by Slavor

Spoiler Spoiler:

Slavor and the MT talk about the matter after disarming

Spoiler Spoiler:

the MT is arrested

Spoiler Spoiler:

The MT contests the terms of his arrest

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMO Clementine injects him with Inaprovaline

Spoiler Spoiler:

Doctor Slavor shoots at the MT (but doesn't hit? - No logs)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To answer the question during the final confrontation he whiffed all his shots as I ran away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there!

After looking at the logs it appears that the doctor did Improperly Escalate during the fight, as they shot a gun wihtout there being a threat to their life.

Additionally, they did not have the right to arrest you and the XO did not have the right to deputize the doctor.

Finally, the log clearly shows the player use a word that has been ruled as inappropriate.

Taking the previous notes into consideration, the player will be receiving a three day ban.