User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Kinda new here, since i main muhreens i came here to kinda introduce myself, been rocking rifleman, RTO without responsabilities (rifleman with engie or JTAC paper),sometimes real RTO and corpsman, i am not really that robust but i been learning the mechanics a bit fast although the timelocks are long if i enjoy a role it goes fast.

When i first tried CM13 i didn't expect to stick around but some of you where super cool and helped me to pass the crucible when i was unexperience and the game grew on me, no idea for how long i will stay addicted to CM13 but i hope its for a while and to meet a lot of new cool people and make some nice friends.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I can be one of those friends! Make sure to roleplay whenever you get an opportunity and give your character some personality. What character name do you use?
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see ya man! Feel free to DM on the CM discord server if ya need any help man! (same name here I use on discord)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i get a bit shy about sharing my characters around but right now i have two characters that both end in McBright so they are easy to find around and yes i do try to RP whatever i have the chance, its all good fun when it happens

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubbl3 View Post
    i get a bit shy about sharing my characters around but right now i have two characters that both end in McBright so they are easy to find around and yes i do try to RP whatever i have the chance, its all good fun when it happens
    Seen ya and together we tried to make burgers out of you earlier today before being killed by a private for trying to amend the USCM's carnivorous habits. McBright burgers will have to wait for another day, but hope to see you around more often! Definitely check out the discord, and looking forward to seeing you around more often!
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You truly failed me... you where the chosen one to make ginger burgers and yet to brought shame to your lineage.... shamefur dispray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lollll