Date of Incident
    November 23, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Defender (XX-810-M3
    Their BYOND Key
    forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:00-12:27
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Abuse of moderator/admin powers
    Description of the incident
    Unsure exactly as to who is spawning it, but someone keeps consistently spawning drones or old ss13 cyborgs and I assume playing as them to specifically aid marines. This mechanical drone consistently dragged back dead or wounded marines where marines would otherwise be unable to recover them due to various circumstances (such as being focused on shooting xenos/focusing on not dying themselves). It also would consistently flash or stun xenos, such as ravagers or myself a defender and get them stunlocked for upwards of 5 seconds with no real way to avoid it because they'd just rush in flash you and then run out. I believe this is an abuse of admin powers to advantage the marine side, and not only an advantage, but an unfair advantage.

I feel as if I should clarify thhat 90% of my hours in game are marine hours and not xenomorph hours.
    Evidence
    None, couldn't find the drone after the incident so I couln't get video or image proof.
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by forest2001; 11-23-2022 at 06:35 PM. Reason: CKey added

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

This was me. (I've added ckey to report name/field for you)
    While I'm not the only one to use drones in the last couple days, the most recent one was me. While true that I stunned xenos who attacked me while I was by myself, I did my best to ignore xenos in active combat zones as that would just be a free kill for marines. I may be wrong but I don't believe I made any exceptions to that.

The important things I will note for reference are the following:
    The drone could not repair itself and required marine aid.
    The drone ran out of power three times and was rendered inoperable for varied periods.
    The drone did not have IFF, and was the victim of an enormous amount of FF due to this.

Any questions please let me know, I'll try and answer when I can. I'll ask someone to pull logs and notify Soldier.
    Apologies that you feel it was a detriment to the round.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    Hi there,

This was me. (I've added ckey to report name/field for you)
    While I'm not the only one to use drones in the last couple days, the most recent one was me. While true that I stunned xenos who attacked me while I was by myself, I did my best to ignore xenos in active combat zones as that would just be a free kill for marines. I may be wrong but I don't believe I made any exceptions to that.

The important things I will note for reference are the following:
    The drone could not repair itself and required marine aid.
    The drone ran out of power three times and was rendered inoperable for varied periods.
    The drone did not have IFF, and was the victim of an enormous amount of FF due to this.

Any questions please let me know, I'll try and answer when I can. I'll ask someone to pull logs and notify Soldier.
    Apologies that you feel it was a detriment to the round.
    I'm quite certain that as a defender I was stunned while 3 other xenos were surrounding a marine attempting to cap them, I was stuck stunned for quite a while as marines were closing in on my position. This may have been from a shotgun, but I highly doubt it due to the stun time and because I was mostly surrounded by other xenos.

I don't even really have an issue with the drone itself, but spawning yourself as a special role to play in the middle of the round is kinda eh. That alongside the stunning of xenos in the middle of trying to cap people dragging marines being capped back and the lack of compensation for the xenomorph side of things where they got no such special role like marines did. I'm not saying everything should be absolutely 1-1 100% of the time, but I still disagree with what was done and do not think it was something that should have happened.
    Last edited by DexterDude; 11-23-2022 at 07:07 PM. Reason: adding stuff

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to spawning myself in, I was there the entire round rather than popping in randomly. Initially I was just going to follow the colony synthetic around and rebuild the colony, which I did for a while, but xenos attacked me so I changed my plan.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs

searching for evidence of previous robot usage in this month similar to Forest (Search Key: "Robot-")

Spoiler Spoiler:

Key:
    Forest2001
    DexterDude

Forest makes a drone "Omega" and it dies to a lurker.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Forest makes a robot instead called "Zulu" & Uses it to rescue Atticus (the Synth)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Excerpt of Zulu Attack Logs (at the start)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Atticus Rescues the robot after losing all its power

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zulu Grabbing Queen + Dexter's relation to Zulu

Spoiler Spoiler:

[17:20:00]ADMIN: Forest2001/(Zulu) called Zulu's death() with no arguments.

(To note: I checked how all the xenos died mentioned in these logs and none of them died to Zulu's stun, directly or indirectly, however this is not all of the xenos)
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managers+ can spawn themselves in as drones, and also all staff can play as drones if spawned in by another staff member. However we used to have rules for the drones that were instituted under EmeraldBlood, but the rules were deleted when the drones were removed.

One of the rules was the stuns could only be used for defense, and that drones at the most were to build things or notify MPs or marines about issues with alerts and alarms. They shouldn’t be on the frontlines and should run away when hostiles are seen.

However as none of this stuff is written down anymore, it’s unreasonable to discipline forest. I will take a crack at writing rules and suspend staff from using the XP45s until something is written down and added to the event guidelines.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids