Date of Incident
    November 25, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Vasili"Grumpy"Christus

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Kuusday

Accused Character Name
    Naomi Fisher

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing, toxicity, harrasment

Description of the incident:
    The whole issue started when as soon as we got our first casualty she happend to be on him and as soon I went by to check on him she told me to fuck off to which I responded "wow rude" the round went quite normaly until we started to get more people who got hit and 3 medics me naomi and another alpha medic started to treat people I was treating delta sg a charlie engi and another rifleman she was treating charlie spec who happend to be a scout. After she had got him up and i had finished with my guys the spec told me "Hey have i been fully pathched up?" to which i responded after checking "No you need kelo and splints" this incident happend more than once on many patients that she would be on at least 5 that i can recall and saw that were from her. After all that some people got set on fire to which i ran and put them out of fire with an extinguisher and naomi was dragging she put the burn victim in the apc and procceded to also jump in I later found out the guy died cos she didnt let other medics help get the guy up, this repeated 2 more times. She has repetetly insulted me and other medics for litteraly telling her of her errors and trying to help her do her job better but I guess her arrogance is too great or something in that vain that is making her be hostile to people.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Did not manage to get any in time

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by ScarletReign; 11-28-2022 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added Ckey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. I barely managed to read your side of the incident.

You're also forgetting how you came up to me when I was treating said delta smartgunner the first time around. You started to treat him as I was defibbing which is fine. Then you started to tell me that he doesn't need epi and I can just defib which also is fine.

Following this, more bodies come and I start to treat them. You start telling me what pills to give him and to kit to which I tell you that I can handle it and to stop telling me what to do. I only told you to fuck off the moment you started backseating me which is someothing my character, Naomi Fisher, would do. Your character was being annoying. She was getting annoyed. What did you expect there?

Moving on, I didn't have any splints left for the scout. The kelo I fed him must have ran out by the time you scanned him which is awkward. If I somehow missed the pill on him, my bad. As for the rest of the supposed patients that I didn't splint, how can I splint when I already ran out of splints? I even went into the APC to resupply whilst you were busy yelling and trying to backseat me and talking shit to other medics saying that I wont treat anyone.

As for the people who got set on fire, I dragged the person who got set on fire with blue flame into the APC because the front was actively falling back and there was a crusher actively fighting marines where the patient died at. Crushers are comically busted in the current game state if you didn't know, so why treat someone with around 400~ burn damage in the open where there's also a load of backliners in the form of lurkers and runners around. So yeah, I dragged him into the APC and treated him there where he was then defibbed. I had another patient following this who DNR'd so I left him in the APC rather than waste my time treating him. Not sure what you're talking about with the third time.

You were the only medic that was insulted. The only other medic that I interacted with was an alpha medic with a skull balaclava and NODs. All I said to him is that he should move with the marine advance to avoid being left behind in transit hub as there were again, lurkers, runners, and drones in the backline. He agreed and finished treating while I covered him before we both moved up.

The only time 3 patients perma'd on me was when the APC got walled in as I was treating 3 patients inside. The front had collapsed thus why others started piling in. The patient I was midtreating got pushed around by the Alpha SL constantly so obviously treatment is going to be hindered. At that point, the APC took too much damage and the xenos were climbing in.

If anything, you were being toxic and harassing me. You constantly kept annoying me throughout the round and said rude shit that I also returned. If anything, you were the one harassing me as I was minding my own business and you kept coming up to me constantly. Then you started beef with me in deadchat.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First meeting: Epi/Defib talk
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Second encounter:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Third encounter: 'You didn't give kelo'
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fourth encounter: Kuusday says for a marine to splint themselves, Shadowhound says she left them without a split.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fifth encounter: Shittalking?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sixth encounter: The Giant Talk
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The ticket #1
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Seventh Encounter:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Eigth Encounter:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ticket #2 and resolution
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Now, unfortunately- All of Shadowhound100's ghost chat is just gone. It doesn't exist. It's extremely odd, and very annoying. So I'll just post Kuusday's, but you can probably get a general vibe on what he's saying based on how he talked in round.

Ghost chat from Kuusday
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. Pretty much sums up the whole incident.

I'll mention again that there were lurkers and runners roaming the front's rear harassing, killing, and capturing several marines which racked up bodies for us medics to treat. You can imagine why I'd run out of splints and not be able to splint some of the marines around me.

You can also see the OP's character was following mine around as well as described, thus being insanely annoying this entire round. From the start of the incident all the way to the end in dchat, he has initiated every interaction even when I'm not looking to argue. You can imagine the frustration that built up here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! In reviewing the logs, it seems as though there were IC interactions from the reporting player that justify the (also IC) reaction. This seems to be an IC issue that was within the server rules, and as such, the report is denied without any further action.