User Tag List

Thread: Thoughts on Marine friendly military survivors/ERTs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on Marine friendly military survivors/ERTs

So I've noticed that we seem to be getting more none main marine force teams (e.g. FORECON MARSOC(yes both are still marines but they aren't normal marines and both are still spec ops type marines unlike the Almayer marines who are just normal marines) and recently an air force event where there were air force survivors + corpsmen who are in real life from the navy and maybe IOs who I think are usually from the NSA or CIA) I was wondering what you guys think of the idea of adding in more friendly Military survivors/ERTs (e.g. TRE or US army rangers or the US coast guard(yes they are part of the military look it up) also i would like to point out that the TRE when it was known as the RESS had a page detailing it's divisions compared to now where it is just HOCOM EXCOM and IMCOM https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/RESS#Royal_Marines_Commandos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I love anything that ISN'T a standard marine in a round like PMCs, MARSOC, and VAIPO, I just want there to be more hostiles. Please just give us more events or survivors that are outright hostile to marines. I know they usually get wiped in the first second they open fire but it's so funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this idea too, actually. However, I'm not too upset with the current state, given that most rounds realistically have marines fighting xenomorphs. I think even if you're a literal terrorist, you'd side with anyone when threatened by an adaptive parasitic hive of hulking bullet-resistant monstrosities with self-healing powers. I'm actually personally more frustrated when some goofy shit happens like the CLF stopping the marines from literally killing xenomorphs before they're inevitably slaughtered themselves.