Date of Incident
    November 25, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Celestine 'Cherub' Chylier
    Their BYOND Key
    Tsunamico
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    17 15 hours
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    So I understand the ruling regarding the OB is that we do not fire it after the dropship departs the hangar.

I am unsure exactly if the OB was fired was right after Alamo took off as prior to firing, I had checked the CIC bubble to ensure the launch command wasn't inputted and before heading to the OW to hit the fire button I checked the Alamo cams to ensure it was still in the Hangar. I don't blame him for that as all the launch delay, the OB firing delay and the fact I had to walk to OW consoles to fire the OB means that I could have missed the shuttle launch command as I am no longer next to the shuttle controls in CIC
    and have no idea it was launching despite the Cameras showing it was in Hangar. Not to mention none of the marines called out the telltale engine start up sound effect so I had no idea it was launching as I hit Fire.

Regardless I feel that Tsunamico might have just have just been doing his job and this might have been a misunderstanding

However I feel that his behavior was quite unfair as before noting me he first tried to note me for meta gaming because apparently firing OBs after the Operation was called off according to him is Metagaming. Which I would like to question because multiple admins have not had issues regarding this.

The first thing he told me regarding the incident was that I was metagaming. Which apparently firing OBs after Evac and calling off the Operation is considered Meta-Gaming? I will even quote his words that 'You know as an XO how EXPEEEENSIVE OBs are and wouldn't waste it for exactly n o t h i n g on the landing pad, as you had no clue the xenos were there.' I checked and there's no rule clarifications against OBing the FOB while the ds is in the hangar/immediately after evac.

Most of the discussion was regarding if I was Meta Gaming or not which finally ended with him noting me for firing after the DS left which feels really dubious.

Maybe it's because I got noted but I feel like he was just trying to find a reason to nail me. Which I can somewhat understand is partially my own fault. Because I gave him a reason to.

I probably would have grudgingly accepted him noting me about the DS leaving if I had been told that was the reason immediately and just go on to curse my bad luck for the bad coincidences. Because I did make an effort to check before I fired the OB and if I had seen the Alamo in flight I wouldn't have bothered.
    Evidence
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...nshot_1129.png

A screenshot of the logs regarding the PM
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to state that and as far as the clarification states, I was within the ooc limits, as far I could tell, I was on the cams to ensure Alamo was still in the hangar when I fired. I also understand latency can also be an issue as I was having 174 Ping with the occasional spike to 339 as is normal in High Pop.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was present for this and the alamo was reported as taking off before you fired. As there was a large amount of staff present for this also, I see no wrongdoing by Tsunamico.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001