User Tag List

Thread: AvgustFroch - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AvgustFroch - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    AvgustFroch
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Vadim ''UPP'' Shevchenko
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    ---
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A 10 characters
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    ----
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    xperia15
    Total Ban Duration
    30 days
    Remaining Duration
    30 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Tau Ceti, Onyx, Infinity, SS220, FF, Fallout Light Of Atom, TGMC, RU CM, RU TGMC.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Tau Ceti, Onyx, Infinity, SS220, FF
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: Rule 3, Rule 4 - Player called another player a black Khokhol, an slur used against ethnic Ukrainians, and went on to initiate a knive fight with said player only to buckshot him during round end. Is not honest in PMs, and had JUST been unbanned from a month ban. Filing for perma.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    ---
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Poor ukranian (with black skin and american name) get slurs in her side and get shooted by bad ruskie, but admin ignored my all words.
    1. He use racist termins first - PFC Goodwin Weisgarber says, "What's you rproblem retarded moskal."
    Moskal, Katsap, Rysnya same things when call ukranian khokhol. And khokhol its already slang named for ukranian and before it was not a curse.
    2. He get knife in push battle first. (I just stabbed first)
    3. He stabbed me IN HEAD where i do not have armor (I wear cap), he already broke my skull and i have situtation OR DIE OR SHOOT. I dont have time to say STOP becouse we already be on small space. - Vadim ''UPP'' Shevchenko has been stabbed in the head with M5 'Night Raider' bayonet by Goodwin Weisgarber!
    Something feels like it shattered in your head!
    4. Black khokhol its a meme video in ru youtube - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BTt252Liu2w
    5. Not i start this conflict - check 1.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round map: Shivas Snowball
    Time (+3 Moscow) = 21:50-22:00 (round end close to this time) 12:50-13:00 (Chicago)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey There,

I've gone over your appeal and over the logs of what happened in game.

As it currently stands we already have a minimum of a 7 day ban for any forms of slurs said as a current ruling.

Along with this we also had a recent crackdown on any slurs in general being used.

It should not be stated that if you get called a slur that you can respond back with a slur.

I would also state that you are coming off a previous 30 day ban for inappropriate statements, and coming back around to seeing slurs does not help.

The appeal is Denied and the current filed perma request will stay in motion.
    Last edited by VagabondZro79; 12-08-2022 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Requested rewording