Date of Incident
    December 5, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Phelan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mr Felon

Accused Character Name
    Ela A.W. Longbow

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:47 US Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Mentor/SEA Guidelines

Description of the incident:
    Ela Longbow, SEA, is roving around as evac occurs. Medbay is heavy but being handled by medics running autodocs, a research, doctor and myself as synthetic doing manual surgery. We are busy, but by no means overwhelmed. As hijack starts, Longbow grabs a smartgunner in a fire carry, grabs a surgery tray and portable bed and books it for lifeboats, sets up a surgery table and goes to work. Makes 0 attempt to get the 2 researchers, doctor, or synthetic involved or to wait the 10 seconds it'll take for them to arrive at lifeboats, just starts acting like a combat synthetic survivor because hijack has begun.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings to readers,
    In this scenario/incident, I am the Bravo Smart Gunner. To make the story simple as can be and to remove any unnecessary confusion I shall begin:

Evac was called at the FOB. I made it onto the Dropship Normandy but XENOs breached and cut down many individuals. I was dead for the ride up and an OT pulled me and my gear off the ship to be revived by shipside staff and others. Upon waking up, I made my way to med bay to fix all of my organ damage and broken bones (had most of these injuries for the better half of the round. Upon arriving to med bay, staff were busy as no attending medical staff were adhering to any calls or yells within the lobby of med bay. I had to get a pilot to take me into med bay and put me in the scanner. They got the attention of a doc that just became free to put me into the autodoc. Comms were going nuts about the Normandy missing and I pop out of the Autodoc with still issues with my body. Unsure what I was put in for but none of my physical injuries had been fixed (possibly organ?). So i waited further for another medical staff operator to become available to which the SEA was in the area helping with simple stablizing of patients since medbay was clearly overrun with patients as typical at the end of an evac. I asked the SEA to look at me and to which sirens were going off on the ship and I was unable to run or move quick enough to make it to the lifeboats. To such as any individual able, the SEA carried me to lifeboats and performed emergency surgery on me to then defend against the onslaughter of xenos that crashed into the ship moments later.

TLDR, I died via evac but on the DS. Went to medbay after revived, didnt get assisted properly or within timeframe before sirens going off due to too many patients, not enough staff. SEA was available and assisted me with what is reasonably an emergency situation.
    I hope this account hopefully shows true light and supports the logs if/when posted.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Atom

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report hinges on a clarification I made a while back. No Guidelines were breached, thus Denied.

The relevant section of the clarification is quoted from discord below. It has been slightly modified for the sake of clarity.
    Can you describe scenarios in which we can utilize our surgery skills then? And what about heartbreak patients? The revival timer becomes obscured by the icon

In an emergency, such as: If there are no other personnel available that can do it or be trained to do it; Anytime during hijack/delta; Or in case of larva and heartbreak, if there is no one who can do it in time, you may do it as a last resort. You should try to find personnel first if they exist.
    The latter part does not apply to hijack or delta. The SEA may comply with the latter part if they want, but it is not mandated. They are free to use their skills during delta, as is virtually every other role.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx