Date of Incident
    December 6, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Elder Runner (NOD-135)
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    December 6, approximately 05:40 AM
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Abuse of moderator/admin powers
    Description of the incident
    This is a report for both 1: Abuse of moderator/admin powers and 4: Violation of event protocols, as I'm not sure explicitly which this falls under but I feel it reasonably falls under both.

Forest elected to spawn himself in as an invincible UPP Kommando and, by his own admission, 'accidentally' aided survivors in the LZ by giving them a bunch of turrets because he, again by his own admission, was unaware that survivors could access the LZ. I find this difficult to believe, especially from an administrator with veterancy and in Forest's position, that he could not look at the map and see the various doors and windows that are glaringly obvious routes into the LZ. How do marines get out of the LZ? How do xenos get into the LZ? His claims were a desire to prevent a xeno metarush, which could've been easily accomplished with XOOC, yet he took the action that made it impossible for xenos to touch survivors.

Regardless, again by Forest's own admission, this was 'not an event', yet he took actions that are equivalent to a major event (see: major influencing of the round by aiding survivors)

His actions also resulted in at least two xenomorphs ghosting in protest (myself being one, after we spent time and effort dealing with the sentries because they were protecting the survivors hiding in the back of the LZ, and we spent time and effort hunting the UPP admin character that we had no way of knowing was invincible) and refusing to play the round, and lead to a very quick hive wipe once the marines landed. No matter how you slice it, these actions were at BEST poorly thought out and resulted in excessive derailing of a round from the start.

I also feel Forest is actually lying regarding the incident, as I saw him standing invisible through a wall with the survivors on LZ1 and he made no effort to remove the turrets. The only 'saving grace' is he 'compensated' the hive with larvae, but when you've directly caused at least two players on low pop to ghost and refuse to play, it hardly means anything, especially if the hive is subsequently steamrolled.

To summarize, this is unacceptable from a veteran administrator that should be setting a standard.
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff can balance the round and he was trying to use the tools to stop what he believed was a rush. He was using noclip mode.

No wrong doing.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids