ThePiachu

Marine Name
    Gaius Caelus, Amadeus

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zig’Reth’Dev

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The Feast (story 2/3)
    “Praise be Tharda for this lavish feast!” exclaimed the Luar’Ke, as the hunters were gathered around a roaring bonfire. Their hunt has gone well and there was much to celebrate. Meat of many a great predator beasts roasting by the fire, and the Hunters cheering on, sitting in a forest clearing on a cool fall night.

“And praise to Paya for the bountiful harvest! We painted these woods with the blood of many, and their dying breaths sang the song of Cetanu!” cheered the Loxzil as she thrust her new trophy up high for all to witness her new masterpiece.

“And to Kytara I raise my raise my glass to, may they watch over the youngblood that has hunted their final hunt!” yelled the K’wii with their cup raised high as everyone joined in a roar that made everything but the fire fall silent. His other hand resting on a chainwhip that does not match his other gear…

“...And you, Heathen, to whom you sing your praises?” The Laur’Ke asked looking over to Zig’Reth’Dev. The Bo’ytill stood up solemnly. Many times did he have this conversation in a mixed company, with the other Clans expecting to get a rise out of him…

“I give my praise to our Elders that have cultivated these hunting grounds for generations so we may partake in them. And to our Forgemasters for their excellent craft that keeps our blades sharp and our nets taut. And to our pray I give my thanks for growing so strong and healthy to actually put up a fight. But first and foremost, I sing my praises of my fellow Hunters without whom the hunt wouldn’t be half as interesting! Competing with you brought out the best in us!”

And to that, they cheered. Tomorrow their paths would separate as each would go back to their clan, but this night they feasted like kin.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by ThePiachu; 12-09-2022 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Synth name

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-applying, I was away from the game for a few years while the whitelist went through a change and a general purge. I was in good standing before then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have 'dev' in your name

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How devilishly devastating to devout a devisive deviation to devolve the devel. It's a nice syllable. But if it's a problem I can drop it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool player, nice story, had the wl before no bumps, i have interacted with them a bunch including trying to give them a swirly. but before i cast my vote i want to give you some questions.

1. you are disarmed by marines and they steal your sword how would you get it back?

2. a group of xenos including a warrior and carrier are trying to cap you what would you do?

3. another pred is constantly insulting you to a grievous degree how would you react?

4. a marine who seems really new runs up to you and starts stabbing you what would you do?

5. and finally you are in your lodge when a sadar and multiple marines break in how would you handle them?

good luck, i will cast my vote after.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. you are disarmed by marines and they steal your sword how would you get it back?

Sounds like I'd have someone to stalk for some time. Cloak up, use the gear tracker to keep track of them, stalk them, decloak and attack them when they are away from the FOB. Either hunt them like prey if they are in good health, or stun them with a caster, maybe drag them off from the group as needed if they aren't worthy of being hunted. If they go up the Almayer, escalate to cloaked combat and possibly lethal plasma caster as needed.

2. a group of xenos including a warrior and carrier are trying to cap you what would you do?

Knowing that I as a player am not good at combat / group combat, I'd focus on disengaging. Stun caster, cloak and try to leave. If that is not an option, fight the Warrior with my finger on the self destruct button if I get wounded and lose my mask.

3. another pred is constantly insulting you to a grievous degree how would you react?

Sounds like a challenge to my honour, which ought to be settled with an honor duel.

4. a marine who seems really new runs up to you and starts stabbing you what would you do?

Keep a good sport, show them how inferior they are by beating them up with bare hands, maybe chop their arm off and toss them back to their buddies to take care of. A perfect time for a teachable moment, would be a shame to just kill them.

5. and finally you are in your lodge when a sadar and multiple marines break in how would you handle them?

In my opinion it would depend on the time of the round. Early round when you can have a whole squad of Marines show up behind them I'd probably cloak up and leave since I don't think I could handle that many people, plus potentially killing a spec early is a bit shitty. Mid-round when I wouldn't expect more reinforcements would be a good time to show how how to deal with dishonourable people intruding on the lodge - cloak up and start slashing until they run. Late round when marines are just chasing down some last xeno, wouldn't be a bad time to use a lethal plasma caster and fight to the death / SD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok my review:

1. good

2. the answer is good but also know this group is considered a pred capping squad meaning you are allowed to use cloak combat and the likes

3. good, but try to hurl insults back and outperform them make them salty.

4. taking the arm was semi far but you got the gist

5. this personally happened to me and me and another pred did just about the same thing

Overall: you are a cool guy and a nice inspiration for my want to be a pred (your old vids) along with new rp and these questions I know you shouldn't mess up, good luck old timer +1

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't expect problems from you since your a dev but i could always be wrong of course, you don't cause any drama within the discord or game so you have my plus +1 don't disappoint me. In my opinion the dev part of your name is a little on the nose i would advise removing it.
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council has voted, and your application is accepted. Expect permissions to be added shortly. Welcome to the Hunt!
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now