Date of Incident
    December 9, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    chris 'skullface' man
    Their BYOND Key
    morrowwolf
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    last round 3:30 est
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    i was lynched multiple times and they just didnt care it was a green shift and their words were "its an in character issue" i spent 30 minutes getting beaten, revived, beaten again, revived again, had my equipment, my spec gear all taken, my bones all broken, they just sat by and said "have a good CM day"
    Evidence
    check the motherfucking logs
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by Stan_albatross; 12-09-2022 at 08:54 PM.

Maintainer Project Leader
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, for greenshifts I run I try to lax OOC intervention via rule 0 to allow things to flow smoother and also to see what happens. Unless it's silent killing/done with zero RP/ERP/intense LRP I let things go as IC. In this situation you ahelped, I asked what happened, you said you kidnapped bravo spec and so they then kidnapped you and beat you up over it. I told you I would not let them dump your body or go perma and ruled it as IC. I'm sorry if your round did not go the way you wanted it to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was online during this and from what I noticed in the ticket, MorrowWolf didn't take action against the other parties because you allegedly egged them on for this sort of action to happen. This was also during a greenshift event, where player rules were general lax compared to normal rounds
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright so tell me how I egged em on? cuz all I did was mess with ONE marine that i am friends with. we were in a VC together and he at any time could have told me to cut it out, but instead he decided to say its perfectly fine in VC then immedeately start a lynch mob against me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was stuckonto a chair, handcuffed and beaten do death repeaditly, and multiple times MPS ignored my as i was being carried away, HOW THE FUCK IS THA IC, THATS SEVERAL COUNTS OF LRP TO THE MPS AND THE CO WHO DIDNT CARE AS I WAS DRAGGED AWAY IN ZIPTIES SCREAMING ABOUT BEING LYNCHED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the staff, punish the CO and mps, if NO ONE is punished im honestly done with CM for a while as that was the most cancerous round ive had to deal with in a LONG TIME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismmar View Post
    if the staff, punish the CO and mps, if NO ONE is punished im honestly done with CM for a while as that was the most cancerous round ive had to deal with in a LONG TIME
    if not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or maybe the synth who rescued me, then proceded to ignore the bravo SL coming back to lynch me again, a nurse spotted it and tried to help, but somehow the synth didnt even tho they were LITERALLY THE ONE TREATING ME

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not entertaining this, if you can’t act like an adult, we’re not gonna waste a staff members time pulling logs.
    “Pull the motherfucking logs” is not acceptable, and your attitude is not acceptable.

Act like an adult next time. Also staff members have discretion to handle things ICly, and this was an event where some leeway was given.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids