User Tag List

Thread: Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ahana
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Eleanor Tudor
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police, Chief MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Moonshanks
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes; CM & Estrella Station

Estrella Station, however, was due to a long intra-server-personal conflict with the male host (Red, or EmmaJ).

The last time detail was posted it was erased. Please contact Forest2001 (moderating staff member) if you wish to have details of it since I do not believe management wishes for it to be repeated. If management wishes for it to be posted again, I am happy to supply it.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No.
    Reason for Ban
    Malicious compliance. Arrested an SO on a technicality of them not attending briefing when ordered not to, becuase the XO didn't inform the MPs and because they had asked the SO to attend briefing instead of following orders. 3hr ban applied as jbans require bans to be attached.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I acknowledge that my actions here are considered maliciously compliant.

I understand why and wish to clarify that I will be more attentive in future technical situations like this. I will stray away from any borderline issue where I am able and do my best to assume good faith in the player if I must engage.

I've played multiple roles since the ban to improve my grasp of how I should act as a player and reimburse myself with gameplay aside from MP.

I've played: ~40 hours on XO, ~20 hours on CMO, ~15 hours on SO, ~10 hours on SL, and ~15 on xeno.

I have received no formal notes or warnings since the ban aside from a closed PR report.

Previously I improved upon RP standards, and now I intend to focus on my attitude overall.

I'm happy to answer any questions as needed.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you playing in-game, and it is my belief that you have shown some improvement. That said, this ban has been in place for barely over a month and is the second time you were banned from MP roles this year, and in under two months from the first unban.
    This needs to sit for a while longer before we are ready to consider it, I would advise trying again in February.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001