Date of Incident
    December 14, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Bill Torres
    Their BYOND Key
    Soldier
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    23:33 CEST
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Malicious Intent
    Description of the incident
    If my messages weren't deleted, it should be all on the Evidence category, which includes the link on the moment where I ping the Discord Volunteer Role after Sao pings Discord Volunteer role, pretty much under a 1 minute timeframe.

Now, how in the hell would I know that Soldier ""host"" of CM has the Discord Volunteer role when it's meant for non staff and as the name implies, player volunteers that want to moderate CM, while Grimreaper has the Discord Staff role. I always pinged Discord Volunteer for shitposts and they were always ok with it, the 2 volunteers that responded apparently had no problem, if this was done in the middle of nowhere there would be obviously a problem, but this was done in such little time between the serious ping and the trolly ping.

What I find malicious of this is that even after Soldier asked in LRC "who the hell pinged me" (you can literally see it in the inbox). I had the intention of asking him about the forums removal, so I immediately asked him about said thing via a response, pinging him again and if the CM players could fund the maintenance of the forums, and before you say, well I could be pulling this out of my ass, I am not. If you see in #host-questions whatever the channel is named you'll see my reaction way before the ping, with two guys I believe agreeing with me about the forum funding. (I obviously got ignored)

Now, obviously skipping the correct escalation (bla blaa manager+) 30 day ban is way too much for a pinged role that he shouldn't have and in a timeframe that's once again, under 1 minute, not in the middle of the night or something like that.

I'd also like to point out that for some reason Soldier has taken this ping extremely personal, like if I did it on purpose to ruin his night? When I asked him why he doesn't have the normal Discord Staff role, like actual staff do, he responded to me something about s"o he knows about trouble", while if there was going a serious issue, the Discord Staff would be pinged instead of Discord Volunteer. And what if I "pinged the host of CM while there was no valid reason to" what if I also pinged Discord Volunteer for the ongoing spam?? Would have I been banned anyways because somebody did already? Because for some reason the "host" of CM has a role that shouldn't have???
    Evidence
    https://discord.com/channels/1503155...99555575124049

CTRL F too

You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official for 30 days | Meme ping of discord volunteer and you pinged the host of CM while there was no valid need to. Host ban for 30 days unappealable -Thesoldier
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s my server bill I can remove anyone I want for whatever reason. You did a meme ping and the reason why I have both discord staff and volunteer roles is for the purposes of getting notified in case there is an emergency.

Also you and multiple others were doing some pretty bad attacks against moonshanks who was trying to his job. You and others will be held accountable for that as well.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids