User Tag List

Thread: Timw008 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timw008 - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Timw008
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Timbo Orutan
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    Can't load back in
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    no job ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    MorrowWolf
    Total Ban Duration
    100 something minutes
    Remaining Duration
    doesn't matter
    What other servers do you play on?
    I don't
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned before on fulp for silly things from my time playing it but nothing serious.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    EORG
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I am sorry if this is viewed as a waste of staff time this is not so much as an appeal as an apology, I love this server and don't mean to disrespect it and twice now I've been banned for EORG and both time was due to my high ping (I have hughes net It's akin to dial up). I just got banned for shooting at a xeno and hitting someone, the mp told me to lower my weapon and I fired again and hit them and got instant banned. It was unintentional, my action refresh time or whatever is like 5 seconds behind sometime so I clicked on the xeno a bunch and it spam fired and from when I paused it shot again. I was in the chat box typing sorry when my gun went off due to lag catching up on clicks and hit the marine. It was unintentional 100% and I understand how it was viewed as EORG but because this was the second time I just felt like I needed to say something because I love this server I have so much fun on it I have huge respect for all the staff and admins and I've always had fun here. I'm cool with sitting out the round, and i'm not complaining on MorrowWolf he was just doing what he thought was right. I just wanted to write you guys and let you know that this was an accident and I really don't like the idea of having a negative record in this community I love it and I have no intentions of playing any other way than how it's meant to be played. So again, sorry if this is a waste of someone's time, but please don't let a shit stain be on my record of EORG I already had one and it wasn't intentional and it literally bothers me now another mark I just felt inclined to explain.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned to admin team for review.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi so upon looking into this ban we dont really lift EORG bans as the appeal process on its quickest is longer than 3 hours, your eorg ban having already expired, so the appeal is denied. But your ban is lifted so. Just be more careful going forward.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.