User Tag List

Thread: Rem1 (Daniel Jimenez) - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rem1 (Daniel Jimenez) - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Rem1
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Daniel Jimenez
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Bram#0381
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Moonshanks
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Until time stops
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Have been banned on CM, never for more then 3d. Ages ago (3 years) got pbanned on goon, appealed it within 2 weeks.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    Nope
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Perma applied: Repeated harassment of staff in public spaces. This was topped off by a joke that was purposely ambiguous on whether or not it was calling staff child predators. When contacted in DMs they stated that they could not promise to change their behaviour because they may get angry and do the same thing again. On a more personal note, I feel as though you've had more than a fair share of chances and your behaviour needs to change, you may appeal in 30 days.- Moonshanks (originally issued Aug 5 2022)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I apologize for my joke, was an off the cuff remark that broke the rules. Shouldn't had done that.

As for the rest, it's mostly generalized insults towards staff. (I don't think the term harassment is correct as imo in CM this isn't what harassments defines), for which I apologize.

It won't happen again because I care way less about the game now (guess the ban did some good), not to mention all the people I disliked in staff left or got fired.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I've sent this appeal in with the team this is the verdict:

Your appeal doesn't accept full responsibility, and to quote one of my team members, "he doesn't even put himself in the limelight". You share your disagreements with the ban more so than you would make the effort to move past it as a better player, and it gives us the impression you wouldn't begin to address the steps needed to be accepted back nor would you care if you were met with a similar situation.

We do not believe bringing you back into the maincord would be a good idea at this current time. Appeal is denied; take consideration steps to think why we denied this appeal or gathering a passion to come back, rather than "all the people I disliked in staff left or got fired".
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler: