Waseemq1235

Discord Username?
    Axueality#9347

CM Character?
    Katerina 'Inspector' Rose, WHY-xxx, Al'Din Luar'Ke

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    Variable between GMT+3 and GMT+1 due to frequent relocation.

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    Approximately 20 hours per week. Number can extend to over 40 hours in some, vacation-related cases however.

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Used to be a Discord head of staff many years ago in another, completely unrelated SCP-themed roleplay game. Used to also be considered an administrator in-game.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    /tg/station, however the last time I played was a long time ago. I've played for a short time on Aurorastation too.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    I am not currently a staff member elsewhere.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    I have never been banned in CM at all apart from a single EORG.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    The only time I have been banned for over 24 hours was in my very early SS13 days in /tg/station. It was in early 2019.
    The ban reason was due to improper arrest of a roboticist due to their lack of cooperation when asked about their combat mech.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Communication is something I do before action, unless said action is urgent. Yes.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Since the player is already in custody, I would avoid admin-sleeping said player, and let the MPs handle his character IC-ly.
    On the OOC side, however, I would PM the offending player and ask as to why he committed such an act.
    If evidence points towards complete randomness, then said player must receive a punishment, severity dependent on previous notes.
    If this is his first time, he should receive a note. However, if he has recent, similarly severe incidents, he will receive a more severe punishment.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would PM them
    'Whitelist-related rules are not enforced by administrators. Instead, this issue must be brought up to the Yautja council. You must file a player-report on the forums here: //forumdisp...eport-a-Player.'

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would check if there is a SEA onboard and active. In which case, I will contact the SEA and inform them of the player's name and location.
    If there is no SEA, I would contact the mentors to attempt to get in touch with the player. If all fails, I would take matters into my own hands, provided that I am not busy with administrative matters at the time. In which case I would directly PM the player and help them until a SEA or mentor shows up.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Usually this would be caused as a result of a punishment being issued. In which case, I would calmly inform them that if they disagree with my decision, they are fully free to open a staff report. If they are still consistently being rude, to the point that it is excessive, I will consider adding that as part of their already-being-applied punishment, as it can be considered a rule 3 violation. For example,
    "Heavily warned for shooting a medic to death due to said medic being new to the role. Player was consistently disrespectful in PMs."

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would PM the John Doe player, as this is a violation of Rule 9. I would kindly ask said player to change their name in their preferences to something more reasonable. Additionally, I would change their current character name manually.
    I would lastly note the incident, to ensure that said incident does not repeat.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    This is an IC issue that can be handled by Military Police under an SOP violation.
    No OOC action is necessary.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    As of current ruling, only CLF survivors may be hostile to marines on sight.
    If the survivor in question is not CLF, then they should be noted accordingly

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I will PM the MP asking about why the player is in permanent confinement. Through the help of logs, I will investigate if they truly were locked in permanent confinement because they trespassed and stole from requisitions.
    If this is true, then it is a violation of rule 11, I would issue a heavy warning to the MP in the form of a note, and duly order them to release the player from confinement.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Through Queen Mother, I can order the aliens to attack the ship. Something along the lines of 'Death is no disgrace, you must attack the Human ship' will do.
    The same can apply with subtle messaging sent to the current leader of the Marines.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    As I am playing an important role that requires my attention, I would PM other moderators and kindly ask them to deal with the situation, explaining exactly what happened.

If the above is not possible, perhaps due to a lack of online staff:

PM them and ask them as to why they are overdosing marines. Since it appears to be on purpose, I will firmly ask them not to overdose marines and keep them from getting revived. A note, in the form of a heavy warning, should be applied.
    I will monitor their behavior for the next couple of minutes. If this keeps happening, then proper punishment escalation should apply.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I would inform them that this does not count as an end of round grief, as the CLF member is considered a hostile entity towards the Marines.
    No action is required from me.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    This is a violation of Rule 4, and additionally constitutes roundstart shenanigans.
    After allowing the player to defend their actions by stating their intentions in PMs, I will provide them with a warning in the form of a note.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would inform the murderer that killing somebody over punches is improper escalation procedure.
    Fists should be met with fists.
    A heavy warning, in the form of a note, should be applied.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would inform the rally-leader that they must ahelp for a proper mutiny to be authorised by staff. Should there be a proper reason for a mutiny, I will grant the leader the mutineer head role. Otherwise, I will call off the mutiny using the MOOC.
    Should the unauthorised mutiny be imminent, I shall use the MOOC verb to call off the mutiny.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    MOOC the marines to stop with the racist remarks. No other action is necessary unless the marines persist with the racist comments.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    This is outright severe large-scale roundstart grief, and may also be a ban-evasion.
    Atleast a month's ban should be applied, and a permanent ban should be considered.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    PM the player and allow them to explain their actions. Unless the hive is at risk, the larva should not be leaving it.
    A heavy warning is to be applied to the player through a note.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would ask them to cut down on LRP remarks, and note the incident. This is a rule 2 violation.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    It is perfectly okay to call the shuttle a dropship as a xenomorph. This is in fact, explicitly mentioned under Rule 2, under xenomorph roleplay standards.
    Respond to the ahelp that this is allowed, as the xenomorph hivemind chat is considered a translation of thoughts into English.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    PM the command member and inform them that Marines are not aware of a xenomorph presence on the colony. This is explicitly mentioned under Rule 2.
    I would note the incident.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    This is explicitly mentioned under Rule 10.
    Exceptional circumstances justify his actions through roleplay, as the marine had a limited choice of murdering or being murdered.
    No action is necessary from me.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would PM them and tell them to cut down on the rant, and tell him to relax, especially considering it is a minor issue that they were warned for.
    If the behavior persists, I will add a note to them.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would inform them that it is unfortunately not possible to provide the benefit of the doubt to SSD players, as SSD would be deliberately abused to get out of unfavorable situations.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    If this appears to be unintentional, I would personally correct them on the matter.
    If the intent appears to be malicious, however, then the incident must be raised to higher-ups.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would involve a higher-ranking staff member to make a proper, final ruling, and to resolve the conflict between the staff members.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Honestly speaking, CM has always been a game in my heart. I've started playing it years ago and I still love every last bit of it.
    My intentions in becoming a moderator is to step-up my influence and support the community that I've been a part of for so long. I believe that I have had passion for the game for long enough to fulfill my duty as a moderator.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Cool-headed and unbiased. A moderator must remain completely objective and should not involve personal emotions in their judgement, even if the player that is being punished is one that they deem as a good person. They should be also open to all sorts of feedback on their performance, and improve based on said feedback. This, however, should not replace a moderator's assertiveness.

Anything else you want to add?
    I would like to add to every answer above: Before handing out any notes or punishments, I will always consider their previous history and escalate the note or punishment if they have a recent, recurrent theme in rule-breaking.

**All of the answers above assume that this is the player's first offense!

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and thank you for reading my application.
    It has come to my attention that it is necessary for me to elaborate on the incident that happened months ago on my mentor application.
    I wish to say, on the day of denial, I have taken responsibility and sincerely apologised to Moonshanks for the incident, and have formally resolved it in DMs. He may be able to comment on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can confirmed you have both apologized in DMs and the duration for the warning that was given has expired. You apologized shortly after the situation happened... on the 26th ❤.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As discussed in DMs I will be providing you with a breakdown of what I THINK your app gets wrong and what I THINK your app does right. This might not be reflective of the rest of staff, and or of management, but can be used as pointers should you need to re-do your app.

Quote Originally Posted by Waseemq1235 View Post
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Since the player is already in custody, I would avoid admin-sleeping said player, and let the MPs handle his character IC-ly.
    On the OOC side, however, I would PM the offending player and ask as to why he committed such an act.
    If evidence points towards complete randomness, then said player must receive a punishment, severity dependent on previous notes.
    If this is his first time, he should receive a note. However, if he has recent, similarly severe incidents, he will receive a more severe punishment.
    Good answer. Shows clear investigation. It isn’t clear if there’s an understanding of the difference between I.E. and grief, but that could be resolved during training.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would PM them
    'Whitelist-related rules are not enforced by administrators. Instead, this issue must be brought up to the Yautja council. You must file a player-report on the forums here: //forumdisp...eport-a-Player.'
    Good answer. Nothing else really needs saying, but keep in mind if a pred breaks another server rule (that makes sense) then they can be OOC punished for it. I.e. A pred player harrasses a users they were hunting in LOOC, this becomes an WL, and a server staff issue.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I would check if there is a SEA onboard and active. In which case, I will contact the SEA and inform them of the player's name and location.
    If there is no SEA, I would contact the mentors to attempt to get in touch with the player. If all fails, I would take matters into my own hands, provided that I am not busy with administrative matters at the time. In which case I would directly PM the player and help them until a SEA or mentor shows up.
    Good answer. Potentially lacking. Not sure if you knew but all staff are considered mentors (or rather, all staff have access to the SEA role) and you could request that another staff lobby you so that you could join as the SEA if no SEA was available. Since you haven’t been a mentor previously it might be worth saying HOW you would instruct the player, what would you say to them?

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Usually this would be caused as a result of a punishment being issued. In which case, I would calmly inform them that if they disagree with my decision, they are fully free to open a staff report. If they are still consistently being rude, to the point that it is excessive, I will consider adding that as part of their already-being-applied punishment, as it can be considered a rule 3 violation. For example,
    "Heavily warned for shooting a medic to death due to said medic being new to the role. Player was consistently disrespectful in PMs."
    Okay answer. I’m not 100% sure what you mean here. If you mean, you would mute the player for being rude then that’s fine. If you mean, you would escalate the punishment from say, a 3hr ban to a day ban, or a warning to a 3hr ban, because the player was being rude then that is wrong. You would only escalate the punishment if the player broke another rule, such as calling you a slur in PMs.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would PM the John Doe player, as this is a violation of Rule 9. I would kindly ask said player to change their name in their preferences to something more reasonable. Additionally, I would change their current character name manually.
    I would lastly note the incident, to ensure that said incident does not repeat.
    Exemplary answer. This is a model answer and what we expect, nothing to add here.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    This is an IC issue that can be handled by Military Police under an SOP violation.
    No OOC action is necessary.
    Wrong answer. You’re mostly correct. While this is usually an IC issue, you should probably check to see WHY the maintenance tech is doing this. They could be about to grief someone, or they could be about to deploy to frontline, both of which would be OCC issues. This answer fails to show investigation.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    As of current ruling, only CLF survivors may be hostile to marines on sight.
    If the survivor in question is not CLF, then they should be noted accordingly
    Good answer. Potentially lacking. This question is tied to an old ruling, so well done for catching that. Technically I think you can get UPP survivors on one map? But either way your intent and investigation is clear. You may want to expand on this answer by suggesting potential resolutions past just a note, would you aheal the people killed?

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I will PM the MP asking about why the player is in permanent confinement. Through the help of logs, I will investigate if they truly were locked in permanent confinement because they trespassed and stole from requisitions.
    If this is true, then it is a violation of rule 11, I would issue a heavy warning to the MP in the form of a note, and duly order them to release the player from confinement.
    Good answer. Depending on the MPs history the punishment could change but as you note later in the app these questions don’t make the player history clear. Clearly shows investigation.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Through Queen Mother, I can order the aliens to attack the ship. Something along the lines of 'Death is no disgrace, you must attack the Human ship' will do.
    The same can apply with subtle messaging sent to the current leader of the Marines.
    Good answer. I’d still like to know WHAT you’d say to the marines if you could provide us with an example.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    As I am playing an important role that requires my attention, I would PM other moderators and kindly ask them to deal with the situation, explaining exactly what happened.

If the above is not possible, perhaps due to a lack of online staff:

PM them and ask them as to why they are overdosing marines. Since it appears to be on purpose, I will firmly ask them not to overdose marines and keep them from getting revived. A note, in the form of a heavy warning, should be applied.
    I will monitor their behavior for the next couple of minutes. If this keeps happening, then proper punishment escalation should apply.
    Good answer. The line on where you can and can’t get involved isn’t always clear but you follow it perfectly here, if you need help ASK. Clear investigation, leaves room to account for mistakes such as a bald medic, it would also be worth checking their playtimes to see if they were lying or not in PMs.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I would inform them that this does not count as an end of round grief, as the CLF member is considered a hostile entity towards the Marines.
    No action is required from me.
    Okay answer. This answer doesn’t show any investigation, and while the CLF start hostile to marines they can surrender, once they have done so, they can’t then go ahead and start shooting marines again. Although all of this might take a bit too long to check for a simple EORG ban.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    This is a violation of Rule 4, and additionally constitutes roundstart shenanigans.
    After allowing the player to defend their actions by stating their intentions in PMs, I will provide them with a warning in the form of a note.
    Unclear answer. You do state you’d investigate the situation, but it looks like you’re unclear on the line between IC/OOC issues here. While it is round start shenanigans for a marine to do this on a mass scale at round start, or for them to take unique items like SG gear or Spec gear, if all they are doing is fighting in cryo and stealing hats its an IC issue.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would inform the murderer that killing somebody over punches is improper escalation procedure.
    Fists should be met with fists.
    A heavy warning, in the form of a note, should be applied.
    Good answer. Assumption here is that it is the marines first offense, but that should be checked. You could expand here on how you’d investigate this.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would inform the rally-leader that they must ahelp for a proper mutiny to be authorised by staff. Should there be a proper reason for a mutiny, I will grant the leader the mutineer head role. Otherwise, I will call off the mutiny using the MOOC.
    Should the unauthorised mutiny be imminent, I shall use the MOOC verb to call off the mutiny.
    Okay answer. In this scenario the mutiny has already started, and it started unauthed, in this situation you should probably be denying a mutiny unless there is a REALLY good reason. We shouldn’t be rewarding players that don’t follow the rules.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    MOOC the marines to stop with the racist remarks. No other action is necessary unless the marines persist with the racist comments.
    Good answer. Technically you got this wrong, and the minimum ban for racism is one week 95% of the time, there are situations where it’d be less but that is few and far between. You aren’t expected to know this as non-staff though and your intent (to stop the racist remarks) is clear.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    This is outright severe large-scale roundstart grief, and may also be a ban-evasion.
    Atleast a month's ban should be applied, and a permanent ban should be considered.
    Good answer. Doesn’t explicitly say how you’d investigate that but yeah, you should check for a multikey. You’d be trained in how to do this during your tmod trial.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    PM the player and allow them to explain their actions. Unless the hive is at risk, the larva should not be leaving it.
    A heavy warning is to be applied to the player through a note.
    Good answer. Again assumes a first offense but you cover this later.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would ask them to cut down on LRP remarks, and note the incident. This is a rule 2 violation.
    Good answer. Assumes first offense but shows clear investigation of the issue.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    It is perfectly okay to call the shuttle a dropship as a xenomorph. This is in fact, explicitly mentioned under Rule 2, under xenomorph roleplay standards.
    Respond to the ahelp that this is allowed, as the xenomorph hivemind chat is considered a translation of thoughts into English.
    Good answer. Shows clear understanding of the rules.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    PM the command member and inform them that Marines are not aware of a xenomorph presence on the colony. This is explicitly mentioned under Rule 2.
    I would note the incident.
    Good answer. Situation might change if the survivors manage to contact CIC before briefing, but this is unlikely.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    This is explicitly mentioned under Rule 10.
    Exceptional circumstances justify his actions through roleplay, as the marine had a limited choice of murdering or being murdered.
    Okay answer. You are correct, but ideally you’d investigate the situation further to check if their claim was true, for example, other empty pods could be present within line of sight, making it an OOC issue.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would PM them and tell them to cut down on the rant, and tell him to relax, especially considering it is a minor issue that they were warned for.
    If the behavior persists, I will add a note to them.
    Okay answer. You could resolve the issue this way, but typically we’d just mute them in LOOC or Dchat instead of noting them.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I would inform them that it is unfortunately not possible to provide the benefit of the doubt to SSD players, as SSD would be deliberately abused to get out of unfavorable situations.
    Good answer. Nothing else to add, even offers and explanation for why this ruling exists.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    If this appears to be unintentional, I would personally correct them on the matter.
    If the intent appears to be malicious, however, then the incident must be raised to higher-ups.
    Good answer. I would also report it to their manager if they refuse to take the advice onboard.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I would involve a higher-ranking staff member to make a proper, final ruling, and to resolve the conflict between the staff members.
    Good answer. You’re free to say your side of the situation in Msay, but sometimes it is better just not getting involved.

**All of the answers above assume that this is the player's first offense!
    Usually I don’t comment on the final few questions but, good catch. Yes you can safely assume that the player has one offense in these, though obviously in game you should be checking this.

Your answers are good or exemplary way more frequently than you are wrong. You show clear intent throughout to uphold the rules and fairly police the scenarios. You often fail to show how you’d investigate the users history, but you have explained that this is because of how you’ve interpreted the questions.

While your interpretation is fine, and in my opinion, novel (not something I’ve seen before) its best to err on the side of caution and assume that anyone reading this app is a brain dead idiot. What I mean is, if you are required to make another app, explain everything in detail, including how you’d investigate the situation.

This app is good overall and exemplary in places. Well done, I’m happy to give this a +1
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. I do not believe you are a good fit for staff at this date due to your history.

I do not feel there are sufficient upsides to warrant such a risk. For me to chage my vote, evidence that the risks are no longer relevant is necessary.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    -1. I do not believe you are a good fit for staff at this date due to your history.

I do not feel there are sufficient upsides to warrant such a risk. For me to chage my vote, evidence that the risks are no longer relevant is necessary.
    Hi ito, thank you for your feedback!
    I wish to ask, how may I provide the evidence that you mentioned regarding the risks? Is there any way I can prove this to you, or is it simply a matter of time? It has been almost 9 months since the incident, and I have not incurred any further records since then.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had an solution that you could do, I would have asked for this before voting. Just time will not be enough for for this matter, I need something more than time. I have asked others for it since your app went up, however, as you can probably guess, it has not been provided.

If it was only the incident Moon is referencing to, Id have no issue giving you a +1, 9 months + his vouch + the apology, would suffice. The issue comes from a mix of incidents and what they mean for each other. They boil down to I cant take what you present at face value, and giving you opportunities to prove yourself is risky, and the positive results from such opportunities, I cant really trust, so there is no upside to them. While this has little consequence for you as a player, as staff, things are very different.

While there are ways this can be addressed, there isn't too much you can personally do. I know you are both capable and willing to put on a facade to just get what you want. Whatever I would ask for I will simply attribute to that, it just ends up a waste of both of our time. Im not saying that being able to put a facade is a bad thing or quality, just that in this particular circumstances it makes things very hard.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    If I had an solution that you could do, I would have asked for this before voting. Just time will not be enough for for this matter, I need something more than time. I have asked others for it since your app went up, however, as you can probably guess, it has not been provided.

If it was only the incident Moon is referencing to, Id have no issue giving you a +1, 9 months + his vouch + the apology, would suffice. The issue comes from a mix of incidents and what they mean for each other. They boil down to I cant take what you present at face value, and giving you opportunities to prove yourself is risky, and the positive results from such opportunities, I cant really trust, so there is no upside to them. While this has little consequence for you as a player, as staff, things are very different.

While there are ways this can be addressed, there isn't too much you can personally do. I know you are both capable and willing to put on a facade to just get what you want. Whatever I would ask for I will simply attribute to that, it just ends up a waste of both of our time. Im not saying that being able to put a facade is a bad thing or quality, just that in this particular circumstances it makes things very hard.
    I understand. At best what I can ask for is for me to be given a chance. If I prove myself to be what you do not want me to be, you may freely release me from the chance with no warning.
    Simply put, I will do what it takes for me to regain the trust that I foolishly lost from the staff team. If I fail at this (which, I vow that I wont), you may bail me at any time.
    It's been a long time ever since, and I've been very active in the community, with zero incidents.
    This is as much as I can do as me. I've made a mistake in the past and I've been doing what I could to correct it ever since. If this does not rebuild my trust then I may call myself 'doomed to never be trusted again'. It would be highly unfortunate if this proves to be the case, but I would not say that I am not accountable for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've looked over your questions and noticed your behavior on the maincord. You're a productive member of the community and your conduct is helpful along with astute to our expectations for community entrance. I'd like to see how you'd do on the team! +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've hesitated on this app probably way too long due to some previous interactions with you, but over the past weeks I've seen that you've put in an effort to move past those and judging by your responses here, I no longer have any reservations and fully believe you have the potential to be a great administrative staff member. +1 from me.
    Senior Administrator