Date of Incident
    December 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Khalif "Mike' Jordan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CastorTroy23

Accused Character Name
    Eric 'cic' Overstreet

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:00AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2 and Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    Near the end of a long hell round that featured an event involving the autopsy of a predators were involved, Eric 'cic' Overstreet decided to utilize an emp device attached to what I can only presume is one of the dead predator's bracers.

For additional context, multiple predators had been killed and an admin spawn member of the Dutch Dozen team equipped with some predator gear had just been liquidated by a Whiteout PMC charged with recovering all alien technology.

Eric decided after the death of the Dutch Dozen's character to steal the predator's equipment for the sole purpose of using its EMP which he set off shortly afterwards. Now I can only assume that he knew how to use the technology so efficiently from his status as a Predator whitelist holder, which in my opinion would be a breach of both Rule 2 and 6 at the same time. The USCM is supposed to have limited to no knowledge of predators and as such this action was rather low roleplay.

When he utilized the emp, he effectively wiped out most of the Whiteout ERT and also blew off both of my arms which had been replaced by synthetic arms.

After he died, he admitted to using the EMP as he was not ok with the deployment of combat synthetics and also stated that he had to do something after I informed the Whiteout team that he had technology on him.

I had ahelped this in the round and did not receive a response which lead me to publish this report.

If the server aims to remain a Medium Roleplaying server then it should uphold the standards that it sets out.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    See combat logs and also deadchat

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I think you forgot to specify critical information regarding the context of this round.

From what I had gathered ICly, you had been antagonizing the marines ever since round start, bribing medbay personnel to perform a vivisection on an MT or some other person (either way, illegal).
    Furthermore, you also tried to claim predator gear that had very well been obtained by the USCM (gear obtained by USCM hands on an USCM ship) without any paperwork on your end, and then tried to exfiltrate it with the use of a death squad, even threatening me for having grabbed "predator gear" (which was really the EMP grenade that was supplied to all Dutch's dozen mercs) and snitching to said death squad.

What's more, if you consult any AvP/Aliens media, you will see that combat synthetics are illegal and considered highly immoral. However, I also thought of the possibility of the marines being able to loot the gear off the Whiteout team to buy enough time for lifeboats to launch.

Given all the information above, I decided to prime an EMP grenade and throw it at the whiteout team, unaware of your mechanical arms. However, once I saw that they were gone, and given your history with both the USCM and me (as stated above), I decided to loot you of any more possible items of interest to the company. So I took a beaker of an unknown chemical and a piece of paper.

Round flow wasn't ruined. In fact, I heard that some of the Whiteout synths were attacking xenos even though they were told to be neutral. So I believe my actions helped it.

Knowing all this, I do not believe that my actions broke rule 2 nor rule 6.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checks date

Better late than never, I suppose. According to the logs, I had actually logged off to go to sleep about 30 minutes prior to these events occurring (Sorry about not being there!). The other staff online at the time appeared to be engaged with many other tickets.

Anyways, the events that transpired in this report occurred so quickly that there aren't actually that many logs to speak of. In case this is relevant: Prior to the events below, the ship synthetic Mia had fixed Eric's bones and had accompanied both Eric and Khalif while this occurred.
    [05:54:49]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: O. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:54:50]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Erm. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:54:51]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Hello... (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:54:53]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: That hs there leader (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:54:54]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: This is the first. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:54:54]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: OH GOD. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:54:59]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Good work (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:07]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: He and his friends have them (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:13]INTERACT: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) tried to remove *no key*/(Arnold 'Dutch' Schäfer)'s explosive pouch (l_store).
    [05:55:16]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Do not (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:18]INTERACT: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) removed *no key*/(Arnold 'Dutch' Schäfer)'s explosive pouch (l_store) successfully.
    [05:55:20]ATTACK: Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan) attacked CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) with MK221 tactical shotgun (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Medical Upper (146,145,4).
    [05:55:30]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Do not steal alien tech (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:41]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Synths (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:45]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [Whisper]: Mai. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:55:45]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [Whisper]: Leave. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:55:46]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: SO overstreet has attained gear (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:55:51]ATTACK: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) primed grenade (Dutch's Concoction) in the Hallway Aft (153,141,4).
    [05:55:56]EMOTE: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan/Redted54321 : Exec. Khalif 'Mike' Jordan screams!
    [05:55:56]EMOTE: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan/Redted54321 : Exec. Khalif 'Mike' Jordan cries out in pain!
    [05:55:56]EMOTE: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan/Redted54321 : Exec. Khalif 'Mike' Jordan screams!
    [05:55:56]EMOTE: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan/Redted54321 : Exec. Khalif 'Mike' Jordan cries out in pain!
    [05:55:57]ATTACK: Sigma has died to EMP at the Hallway Aft
    [05:55:57]ATTACK: Omnicron has died to EMP at the Hallway Aft
    [05:55:59]ATTACK: Tau has died to Drone at the Hallway Aft from Drone
    *Note: It's possible that Tau may or may not have been affected by the EMP. They were looted along with the other dead Whiteouts*

Eric and others begin looting the dead Whiteouts at this time. Though I am not including non-affiliated chat logs as they did not appear to be relevant, Mai and others appeared to be with Eric and Khalif.
    [05:58:55]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Combat synthetics are illegal. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:58:56]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Destroy it. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:59:04]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Robot I require surgery (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:59:09]SAY: Khalif 'Mike' Jordan [1]: Assist me at once (CKEY: Redted54321) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
    [05:59:46]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: How funny, you're missing your arms. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:59:48]ATTACK: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) grabbed Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan) in the Hallway Aft (148,141,4).
    [05:59:51]INTERACT: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) tried to remove Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan)'s secure leather satchel (back).
    [05:59:56]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Let's see about that alien tech. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [05:59:56]INTERACT: CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) removed Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan)'s secure leather satchel (back) successfully.
    [06:00:11]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: Thanks, suit. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [06:00:14]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [1]: This is for all the shit you caused. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [06:00:31]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [Command]: They're all dead. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    [06:00:33]SAY: Unknown (as Eric 'cic' Overstreet) [Command]: Don't worry. (CKEY: CastorTroy23) (JOB: Staff Officer)
    Adminhelps by Redted:
    [05:56:49]ADMIN: Ticket #35: Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan): Why did Eric'CIC' Overstreet just use an emp device, he has the pred whitelist so knows about this tech but thats grief - heard by 7 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
    [06:07:13]ADMIN: Ticket #35: Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan): Will my ticket be handled in-game or should I create a ticket for what I suspect is lrp?
    [06:15:18]ADMIN: [Moderator] has started replying to Redted54321's admin help.
    [[[The Server restarted a few seconds afterwards]]]
    Deadchat conversation
    [06:07:48]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : it's ok guys
    [06:07:51]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : let us send illegal combat synths
    [06:07:55]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : just let it happen
    [06:07:58]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : your logic???????
    [06:08:16]SAY: DEAD/Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan) : you literally took several players out of the game by doing so
    [06:09:02]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : btw khalif one more thing
    [06:09:12]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : you reported me to the combat synths
    [06:09:14]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : and u expect me to do nothing
    [06:09:15]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : rlly
    [06:09:53]SAY: DEAD/Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan) : You literally activated alien technology that the USCM has limited knowledge of
    [06:09:57]SAY: DEAD/Redted54321/(Khalif 'Mike' Jordan) : in response
    [06:09:59]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : u live by it u die by it
    [06:10:00]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : u feel me
    [06:10:17]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : i trolled a lot this round
    [06:10:27]SAY: DEAD/CastorTroy23/(Eric 'cic' Overstreet) : killed a pred then primed the EMP near the combat synths
    As this was not a player report against Redted, I did not investigate any claims of misconduct on his part. If a manager deems it necessary, I can go back and pull additional logs.
    Last edited by Podrick Equus; 02-08-2023 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Forgot a few things

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EMP nades aren't predator gear, and it's not meta to use them against Preds or Combat Synths.