Date of Incident
    December 22, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Israel 'Horseman' Pearsall
    Their BYOND Key
    Xperia15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    4:40 pm
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    This round, I was an mt running around stealing stuff for the cl I was sloppy, my fingerprints were taken, and I was wanted. the average mp and mt chase happen where I tried to discourage them from trying to arrest me. after some time, they find me, and I fight back against the arrest. I was promptly shot down by tasers. after some time being carried around Xenos hijacked the ship, and I was placed in the lifeboats during that time I was trying to remove the cuffs so the mp constantly beat me unconscious with a baton and flashed me after she had no more charge a po walked up to her and said: "do you want to od him?" where she agreed, by that time I was trying to get them not to od me the only reason I believe I was not was because I broke out the cuffs and attacked the mp. where I was gunned down. I made the ahelp and Xperia just told me I was lying, and that I should provide him with the logs, and even when I did provide them, he just said they had not od'd me yet so he would label it as an ic issue. even though in the logs bellow you can see them clearly discussing how to od me and what to use while holding me down.

overall, they did not enforce the rules and just waved it off because I fought back against them.
    Evidence
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "This bastard"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "This bastard"
    LCpl Jack Blackwater says, "No that will kill em"
    LCpl Jack Blackwater [Almayer (Charlie HM)] says, "No that will kill em"
    LCpl Jack Blackwater says, "No murder"
    LCpl Jack Blackwater [Almayer (Charlie HM)] says, "No murder"
    Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert points to the kelotane pill packet

2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "Has been anyoning"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "Has been anyoning"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "As hell"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "As hell"
    Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube has disarmed Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall!
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert says, "You can use thoes"
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert [Almayer (DP)] says, "You can use thoes"
    Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube has tackled Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall!
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert says, "Those"
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert [Almayer (DP)] says, "Those"
    You attempt to remove the handcuffs. (This will take around 1 minute(s) and you need to stand still)
    x2

Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall attempts to remove the handcuffs!
    x2

PM to-Admins: the mw and the po are trying to od me for no reason
    LCpl Jack Blackwater says, "Do not"
    LCpl Jack Blackwater [Almayer (Charlie HM)] says, "Do not"
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall says, "WHAT THE FUCk/."
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall [Almayer (MT)] says, "WHAT THE FUCk/."
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube sighs.
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall says, "Thats against the law you idiots."
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall [Almayer (MT)] says, "Thats against the law you idiots."
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "Ok"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "Ok"
    You attempt to unbuckle yourself. (This will take around 2 minutes and you need to stand still)
    Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert points to the first-aid pouch
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "NOW LECTURE ME ON THE LAW"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "NOW LECTURE ME ON THE LAW"
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert says, "Or the tricord"
    2ndLt Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert [Almayer (DP)] says, "Or the tricord"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube yells, "AFTER YOU RESIST!"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] yells, "AFTER YOU RESIST!"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "WOW"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "WOW"
    Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube attempted to disarm Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall!
    Jack Blackwater tries to remove Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall's handcuffs.
    Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube has disarmed Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall!
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall says, "I DONT CARE YOU ARE TRYING TO ARREST ME."
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall [Almayer (MT)] says, "I DONT CARE YOU ARE TRYING TO ARREST ME."
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube says, "MARISOL"
    2ndLt Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube [Almayer (MW)] says, "MARISOL"
    You were unbuckled from the passenger seat by Jack Blackwater.
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall says, "KILL ME EVEN."
    PVT Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall [Almayer (MT)] says, "KILL ME EVEN."
    2ndLt Mariah Nantucket [Almayer (DP)] says, "Stop"
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If what Xperia says it true, then I can kill anyone who annoys me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I told you in our conversation, talking about doing something is not the same as /actually/ doing it.

I checked your logs and didnt find anything about you being fed, injected or attempted to with chemicals. So I asked you for /your/ logs because I thought perhaps the logs dont show everything. You never provided me with any evidence that they fed or injected or ODed you with anything.

I then said that I knew you were lying, because in your first response to me you said the MP had: "been beating me with a baton and more this whole time for almost no reason"
    I checked your logs, and the MP had not "beaten" (like harm intent baton) you ever, but stunned, tased and flashed you, while presumably moving you to the lifeboats during hijack. This happened because you were wanted and arrested.

The MP and the HM, never tried to OD you, or fed you any chemicals.
    In the middle of our PMs, someone had uncuffed you, and you discharged an shotgun on them, before being gunned down yourself.
    I decided to not take any actions, not against the HM or MP for "talking" about ODing you (its not a rule break as I said, if they had actually ODed you, of coure I would take actions against them), nor against you for improper escalation, and thus ruled it an IC issue.

Tldr: The MP and HM never OD'ed or attempted to OD you, only "talked" about doing it. This is not a rule break.
    Someone then uncuffed you, and you seized the opportunity, in the middle of our PMs, to shotgun them before being lynched yourself and me declaring it an IC issue.

Talking about doing something is NOT the same as actually doing it.
    Last edited by Xperia15; 12-23-2022 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperia15 View Post

I then said that I knew you were lying, because in your first response to me you said the MP had: "been beating me with a baton and more this whole time for almost no reason"
    I checked your logs, and the MP had not "beaten" (like harm intent baton) you ever, but stunned, tased and flashed you, while presumably moving you to the lifeboats during hijack. This happened because you were wanted and arrested.
    the whole time I was on the ship I was beaten with batons until being unconscious to the point where it was almost excessive. and when they had nothing else to use they decided to try to od me.

As for actually being od'd or not they were in the middle of getting what stuff they wanted to od me within the convo the Hm was rifling through a bag of meds to find something good to use, at that time I ahelped because I was on the verge of getting od'd very soon. and the only reason I was not od'd was because someone toke my cuffs off where I ran around for some time and shot the mp. because had I not the first thing that would happen was I would be killed or as stated od'd

It does not matter if they are only talking about it they were in the middle of selecting a drug and in the convo, I had in dchat with the mp she said she would have done it the most you could have done was just to tell them to not do that or the likes if you knew they were in the talks of doing it, would you have just sat there and waited for me to get od'd until you did something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my problem isn't that you did not ban them i could honestly care less but you knew it was prolly going to happen and just waved it off and decided to wait until it happened until you did something.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elisa 'Blackthorne' Traube (CKEY: Silens_Vigil) (JOB: Military Warden)
    Israel 'Horsemen' Pearsall (CKEY: Safecrown252) (JOB: Maintenance Technician)
    Taylor 'Skitter' Hebert (CKEY: Nomoresolvalou) (JOB: Pilot Officer)
    VARIOUS Various players who have a minor role to play but relevant enough to show in logs.

Standard MP/MT interaction. (blank lines are indicative of 10 seconds or so passing, only for emphasis)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Evac Occurs, Prisoner moved to Lifeboats, typical MP/MT interactions continue.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OD Threat occurs from PO, 3rd party uncuffs prisoner
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Upon being uncuffed, prisoner disarm spams a person with a gun, causing misfires twice. Marines around him disarm spam him to force him to stop, until he picks up a shotgun and...
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Prisoner, having shot someone after a disarm fight, ends up as you might expect.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fax and Form Generator 5000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xperia is no longer a member of the staff team.
    Thanks! and have a CM Day