Date of Incident
    December 22, 2022

Your Character Name?
    DMT

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Usnpeepoo

Accused Character Name
    unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5 PM UTC - round has ended

What rule(s) were broken:
    #2 Roleplay, #4 No griefing

Description of the incident:
    On Shivas Snowball, myself and PSY were racking up marine bodies just outside of the FOB - camping and killing those who were trying to retrieve ones already killed - highly effectively. By this time, Queen was repeating her unreasonable order, for the second time - to retreat to hive, without exceptions. Marines were low on numbers, and we could have easily overwhelmed them at any time. The queen was observing me and PSY in action - so she was well aware of the immense tactical advantage we have created at that location. However, she wasn't healing us even after we both requested help, and instead she banished us. At the end, two of us killed a lot, and we could have potentially made them permadead - if at least we didn't get banished.

Some relevant parts of the log (files included in the report) in chronological order, and additional comments:

'Hivemind, Warrior (PSY-401) (watch) hisses, 'Help me and dmt'

'Hivemind, Warrior (PSY-401) (watch) hisses, '6 corpses''

'Hivemind, Prime Lurker (DMT-440) (watch) hisses, 'Where are our heals?''

- I get banished soon after, and banishment of PSY follows later.

'Hivemind, Leader Elder Praetorian (NOM-140) (watch) hisses, 'NO NOT DMT''

''Hivemind, Warrior (PSY-401) (watch) hisses, 'Yeah guys lets banish the killers''

'Hivemind, Larva (824) (watch) hisses, 'I mean they are trying to let the talls perma''

'Hivemind, Leader Prime Warrior (Y-187) (watch) hisses, 'The hunt beings DMT''

- Inevitably, the perpetually salty ones are immediately agitated by the fact that I'm banished.

'Hivemind, Leader Elder Praetorian (NOM-140) (watch) hisses, 'NO NOT PSY''

'Warrior (PSY-401) hisses, "Cant even heal anymore"'

'Hivemind, Elder Empress (watch) hisses, 'PSY.''

'Hivemind, Elder Empress (watch) hisses, 'COME BACK.''

'Hivemind, Mature Lurker (XX-394) (watch) hisses, 'Pls dont ban too much''

'Hivemind, Elder Empress (watch) hisses, 'AND I WILL READMIT YOU.''

- The last few lines here strongly hint at queens metagrudge towards me, as she's only concerned about readmitting PSY.

'Hivemind, Mature Lurker (XX-394) (watch) hisses, 'Readmit lurker pls''

'Mature Defender (AP-912) rams Prime Lurker (DMT-440) with its armored crest!'

- The perpetually salty ones are already on me. By the way, is that not Eric Overstreet's xeno tag? Not suggesting that it is.

'Hivemind, Prime Lurker (DMT-440) (watch) hisses, 'You can fight your own wars queen. Ghosting''

- Well, whoever AP is, they killed a body someone else could have taken over! And of course, the queen didn't tell them to stop. Evidently, on actions of some players here, salt has a stronger influence than a sense of teamwork.

'Hivemind, Elder Empress(F) (E) hisses, 'LAST CHANCE PSY.''

'Warrior (PSY-401) (F) hisses, ""'

'DEAD: Bloody Larva (128) (F) says, "chii must be using an alt account lol"'

'Hivemind, Elder Empress(F) (E) hisses, 'LEAVE ADMIN.''

'Hivemind, Elder Empress(F) (E) hisses, 'COME BACK TO HIVE.''

'DEAD: Leroy Eggbert (F) says, "fucking cringe queen"'

'DEAD: Semyon 'Bald' Ermolaev (F) says, "queens hit"'

'DEAD: Semyon 'Bald' Ermolaev (F) says, "shit"'

'DEAD: Unknown (as Seo Ha-ra) (F) says, "just ahelped to see if they could tell the queen not to camp the hive because there are 30 XENOS VS 30 MARINES PLANETSIDE and they marked as IC issue"'

- The above line is roughly descriptive of the tactical situation.

'Hivemind, Elder Drone (XX-194)(F) hisses, 'Yo does this count as being at hive?''

'Hivemind, Hivelord (EN-714-I5)(F) hisses, 'This is such a bad plan.''

'Hivemind, Elder Empress(F) hisses, 'NO.''

'Hivemind, Elder Empress(F) hisses, 'YOU ARENT NEAR THE CORE.''

'Hivemind, Warrior (PSY-401)(F) hisses, 'Queen this place wouldve been dead 20 minutes ago if you didnt banish me and DMT''

- What PSY probably meant here is that 'this place would have been dead 20 minutes ago' without the actions of us two at the FOB as well as our other contributions, and that banishment was very misplaced.

'The words of the Elder Empress reverberate in your head...

you can all thank me personally, for the fine queening i've done my plans? they worked my children? followed my every order to a T my combat? unmatched, the hosts could do nothing. In fact, I never went crit at all. overall? i'm the best'

'The words of the Elder Empress reverberate in your head...

my back, my spine, my crest, my neck hurts after all this i figuratively, and literally carried all of us to victory nobody else couldve done it'

- While there are situations where it might be appropriate and funny for the queen or the CO to roleplay as self-centered and thus effectively disregarding OOC experiences of others - this was not such a case at all... as it is in fact usual in CM, unfortunately. The queen was obviously not "roleplaying" this "character" - they meant it completely, from the OOC perspective; they were being true to the toxic and I'd say likely unwell self. What's more, their disregard of a proper grammar to a severe degree suggests that - as someone in d-chat noted - potential intoxication might have been a factor here. The last line, taken from earlier in the log, hints at the latter as well I would say.

'The words of the Young Queen reverberate in your head...

gonnan need all of you to evolve we're going to cap a lot... whole... lot.....'

Toxic players, players who let their metagrudge keep getting in the way of their in-game actions all the time, and players who are mentally unwell should not have access to important roles in an online game.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i am the accused queen

listen to queen orders next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll bite the bullet and be the devil's advocate because i watched it as a ghost, yes both DMT and the PSY where not following the queen's orders depise many warnings about pulling back and both where banished becasue of it but the xenos that went to hunt the banished ones did kinda meta-target DMT to kill them, letting the PSY live because "he is cool" thats what one of them said i believe, i am not taking sides here just but it kinda saw like it was a bit metagrudged how the xenos acted in that situation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    psy was not allowed to live because "he was cool", i didnt readmit DMT because instead of following orders they made a condescending reply in hivemind chat asking for heals, after multiple WOTQ announcements and a hive order message (which is big text that appears ontop of your screen, cannot miss it)
    psy at least followed orders and came back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats just all i gathered as a ghost, so i probably missed the mental link chat so lets wait for the logs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Mature Defender (AP-912) rams Prime Lurker (DMT-440) with its armored crest!'

- The perpetually salty ones are already on me. By the way, is that not Eric Overstreet's xeno tag? Not suggesting that it is.

'Hivemind, Prime Lurker (DMT-440) (watch) hisses, 'You can fight your own wars queen. Ghosting''

- Well, whoever AP is, they killed a body someone else could have taken over! And of course, the queen didn't tell them to stop. Evidently, on actions of some players here, salt has a stronger influence than a sense of teamwork.

I'm afraid Eric Overstreets tag is not AP, but it is mine. Not sure what his tag is- But I did kill you. I was doing the same to PSY before being told 'he's cool' or something along the lines of this (assuming he was going to be readmitted as another T2 had told me that he was cool)

I don't regret my actions; you both were banished. Had someone told me you too were 'cool' and going to be readmitted in that sense I wouldn't have killed you either.

Hope that clears up the misunderstanding.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You both will stop the insults and arguing, if it continues I will forum ban the both of you.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also denying this report under report a player rules because referring to players as “mentally unwell” is unacceptable. All you are to post is what happened and why you believe it’s a rule violation. We do not want your opinions of a player or what punishment someone should get. That is not for you to decide.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids