TheeBiggest - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    TheeBiggest

Discord ID
    The Biggest UwU#4046

Marine Name
    Jane 'JJ' Jacobson, Alexa AW Flyssa, Katie (Synthetic)

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ai'jan-A

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Clan Loxzil

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    -

Yautja Character Story
    (Setting for Ai'jan-A's Young Blood Trial. Rest of the story is in the linked document)

- Destination: Buhiri’s sister planet’s moon, Zi’perxa

- Time of day: Afternoon.

As the scorching sun shines its rays down upon Zi’perxa, “the Crater'' could be seen. A phenomenon, some may call it, sinking below the leveled surface. A 12 mile drop just to touch the base of the jungle-infested area while going from one end to the other measuring 320 miles. “The Crater'' presents the most dangerous of prey. From the edge of the crater, a vessel could be seen descending, landing not far from the abyss. Footsteps are heard as they make their way towards the edge and a cloaked figure is revealed: a female yautja, unblooded Ai’jan A, crouched to examine the entirety of the jungle. . .

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7CVoy1cA4/edit

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen you around quite a decent amount of times. You've always been a great person to be around, especially your synth character.
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you roleplay which is my main concern with everyone who applies for the whitelist. Plus you're not a 'who' in the community, so that's also a bonus.

Before I give my vote, I need you to answer one question.

It's one of your first rounds as a predator, lets say your third or fourth. It's around an hour long and both sides are at the typical cave front slog with no progression for the time being. You inevitably encounter someone who hunts preds as marine carrying a standard shotty and rifle kit, but you don't know who plays the marine. They walk up and start shooting you after saying one thing. How do you respond to this encounter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more questions to go with Kuusday's :

• you are losing against the pred hunter, wyd
    • marine who you know regularly says bruh or real asks you to duel first time seeing you, wyd
    • xeno calls you a coward after you run away from a hive gank, wyd
    Last edited by Castor23; 12-27-2022 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to come up with multiple scenario answers so bear with me.

It's one of your first rounds as a predator, lets say your third or fourth. It's around an hour long and both sides are at the typical cave front slog with no progression for the time being. You inevitably encounter someone who hunts preds as marine carrying a standard shotty and rifle kit, but you don't know who plays the marine. They walk up and start shooting you after saying one thing. How do you respond to this encounter?
    This comes from my own experience since I've done this same scenario. Assuming the Marine is alone and they're actively hunting me to the point we get into a fight. They haven't been LRP, most likely the "shoot first ask questions later" mindset. I see no issue in having an honorary duel with the Marine using the proper weapons in my disposal, no HPC or anything like that, and see how the battle plays out. I don't expect to have a deep, drawn out conversation with Marines which is likely rare occurrences. If I manage to beat this said Marine, even an hour into the round I rather not take them out of the round so they would get 2 chances to fight me after an hour in the round. 2nd time, they're mine. But again, I would fight them fairly with weapons that are honorable.

you are losing against the pred hunter, wyd
    If I know my death is certain I would begin the self destruct sequence before falling into a critical state (hopefully) with a small explosion radius. Since I have no clue how major the big explosion is so to play it safe, small explosion radius will be set. I could also flee from what I've witnessed from other Predator players when you're close to death, you may leave the combat to heal yourself and I personally would have a grudge, within the round of course, against that Marine and attempt to fight them again because for me personally, it would feel I have lost my honor and dignity for fleeing from a puny human.

marine who you know regularly says bruh or real asks you to duel first time seeing you, wyd
    If they haven't said it BEFORE our first encounter within that round, and they ask to fight, I would fight them fairly. If I know they're LRP outside the game or have been in different rounds, that could be seen as metaknowledge so I would treat everything as my first encounter to the point they go "real" "bruh" to ME, that's when I would toss them against a wall or something similar. I see this as a minor issue and I'm not the type who would HPC them and ruin their round but continuous LRP acts will lead to issues which do not favor them. . .

xeno calls you a coward after you run away from a hive gank, wyd
    Seen this a bajillion times of a single Pred attacking some marked Xenomorph and the entire hive attempts to gank. Since this specific xeno is calling me out for avoiding the gank, I would call them out in return, saying something along the lines of "You hide behind your brood to attack only me yet I'm the coward? Why don't you fight me yourself to prove I am one." I would attempt to get some single duels with the fighting class Xenomorphs who say I'm a coward but if the Hive is going to actively chase and attempt to kill, it wouldn't be worth it by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they haven't said it BEFORE our first encounter within that round, and they ask to fight, I would fight them fairly. If I know they're LRP outside the game or have been in different rounds, that could be seen as metaknowledge so I would treat everything as my first encounter to the point they go "real" "bruh" to ME, that's when I would toss them against a wall or something similar. I see this as a minor issue and I'm not the type who would HPC them and ruin their round but continuous LRP acts will lead to issues which do not favor them. . .
    Not what I personally would have done at the second but that works.

Seen this a bajillion times of a single Pred attacking some marked Xenomorph and the entire hive attempts to gank. Since this specific xeno is calling me out for avoiding the gank, I would call them out in return, saying something along the lines of "You hide behind your brood to attack only me yet I'm the coward? Why don't you fight me yourself to prove I am one." I would attempt to get some single duels with the fighting class Xenomorphs who say I'm a coward but if the Hive is going to actively chase and attempt to kill, it wouldn't be worth it by then.
    No need to overcomplicate it. A xeno has no idea about the honor code unless they somehow are introduced by a pred to it (which doesn't really make sense as they are a hivemind who listen to the queen, not having a sense of honor), meaning that they have no concept of cowardice or bravery. A xeno trying to appeal to your pride is a rule break as they are meta-gaming knowledge about the predators.
    If a xeno meta-games the honor code, they are dishonorable as per the honor code.

Bear the things above in mind and you should be good. Answers LGTM. You're RP council and I know you can role play. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers are solid and I'm confident you'll do as you say if you get the whitelist.

TheBiggest can roleplay and they genuinely seem interested in the whitelist for something other than the fancy toys. They get a +1 from me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 you rp good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very confident in Biggie's ability to roleplay and not misuse the whitelist's tools. I can definitely see them becoming a great hunter. +1 can't wait to hear ahelps about you
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think TheeBiggest has come a very long way in all regards and I think that their game competency matches that of the Yautja WL. Their answers here are sound and I can vouch for their RP capabilities.