Date of Incident
    December 28, 2022

Your Character Name?
    Chris 'skullface' Man

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dusanking123

Accused Character Name
    Connor M. Anderson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:40

What rule(s) were broken:
    not sure the exact one

Description of the incident:
    i was a charlie comtech, i was attending briefing, the Ce decides to press the funny flash button and flashes everyone, i forsaw this happening and had my visor down for my welder, as i didnt get stunned, i hopped into the bubble and started punching the CE, the CE then gets up and shoots me, (ingame admins apperentally dealt with the Ce), i pull out my shotgun in response to being shot, an io move IN front of me and i nail them with a slug, an mp throws a flashbang stunning everyone, then the CO come in and executed me. straight up, ignoring the CE who pressed the flash, ignoring that the CE shot first, hell, ignoring the fact that all i had done was in self defense. i ahelped it and they told me to player report it so here we are,

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    check the logs please, the chat deleted my part as by the time i got this window open, it had scrolled up to far

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the MP involved in this for this round.

As i was the only one present at briefing, I can confirm, and so will the logs confirm aswell, The CE activated the room flash, And Chris got inside the bubble and started punching the heck out of them. I tried to drag them out of the bubble and end the conflict, and deal with the situation. But the CE pulled his gun, and started firing it on Chris. Unsure if Chris even got a chance to fire back as he said, hitting an IO, I didnt exactly catch that one. I quickly deployed a flasbang to get everyone on the ground and prevent this escalating into a gunfight from all parties involved. I then attempted to drag the CE, Wich was the one escalating the conflict to lethal and put them in cuffs. It was then when the CO decided to intervene before i could even finish getting the CE in custody, And proceeded to BE Chris. That was already reduced with the flasbang (and was not the one escalating to a shooting, but still, was assaulting the CE)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i happen to be in briefing and was recording round as i always do; here from my point of view event CE pressed funny button to Chris get BEed

https://streamable.com/99sbfy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOOM, video proof of what i said

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the report on target, if the evidence shows bug abuse by the reporter, then that will be dealt with seperately. The only things people should be posting in reports is any testimony that supports or disproves the allegation.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were causing an extreme disruption in briefing by attempting to beat someone to death for pressing a button that, at best, inconveniences everyone for 30 seconds. By the time the CO came in when everyone was flashbanged, he saw that you were actively shooting people in the briefing podium. From his perspective, you are an active shooter: a textbook target for a battlefield execution.

Any sentiment we would've gotten on your end was erased by your LRC remarks after the incident. You had this coming for you.

Report denied. Dusan acted within the range of the CO Code of Conduct and had every right to execute you; no action will be taken.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump