Date of Incident
    December 30, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    Alexei 'Checkers' Trofimov
    Their BYOND Key
    Schalkguy
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    22:00 GMT +0
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    I was playing a first round of IO, picking up IO objects on the map Varandero, While pointing at a praetorian. Which runs away south the Sadar (Colten Fields) proceeds to shoot right at me. Killing me on the spot.

Once I get revived I see the sadar that shot me and tell him "I hope you kill yourself" not in a real life way but in an IC way. around 6 minutes later I got bwoinked by Schalkguy.

Saying how its not okay that I told him that. And then he decides to bring up a note from 3 months ago saying how recent it is about a LGBTQ incident which has nothing to do with this, and then proceeds to ban me for 3 days.

What I wish to happen is for the ban to be lowered to 1 day instead of a 3 day ban. Considering the severity of the incident.
    Evidence
    Logs should be enough.
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Telling someone to kill themselves is a textbook example of Rule 3 - Community Expectations, otherwise known as 'Don't be a dick'.

You had a previous note for Rule 3 that is also within the acceptable timeline for escalation, so your ban and ban time is valid.

Resolved - Denied.