Lucy Louve - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Personal Information

Byond ID:
    Lucy Louve

Discord ID
    Twizz#3473

Marine Name
    Calie 'Valkyrie' Stahl / Claudia 'Relay' Wilo / Jacqueline Sato | Alien: MO-N3

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    At'Heka

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Da'Mot

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    General Overview:
    -Clan Da'Mot is one of the lesser known clans among the greater whole, consisting of most usual castes and being more well-known for their craftsmanship, building and their own traditions. One known fact about Clan Da'mot is that there are more Shamans than would be usual for a Clan, these often work closely with the Elders to train the young-bloods and teach them the ropes in unison, their ways of hunt and tradition.
    A tradition that is seen skeptical by some clans, whilst looked upon with respect by others, is the fact that they are often seen building shrines, temples or tombs for Yautja of great renown. Be it Hunters, fabled craftsmen of 'legend' or even some of the deities themself. As History shows though, the Clan sets their focus more on temples for fellow Yautja to show appreciation to their efforts.
    Overall their place in the Yautja society is known mainly for the aforementioned tradition of remembrance and their craftsmanship, which does fall slightly out of the picture at some points. Creating dedicated hunting grounds or preserves on some planets as trials for blooding rituals for their or other clans. 'Challenge'-grounds for Hunters who wish to further their skills, being restricted to certain parts of equipment whilst being given a set of accordingly difficult tasks.

( Full Backstory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing )

Yautja Character Story
    ( Full Story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing | Since theres a 750 Char minimum to actually post stuff. )

On a planet named Mokh'Var Tze orbitted by the Mothership 'Non-co Thei-De' a variety of activities were going on right now. Practices on the Hunting grounds, material gathering, temple-maintenance, general activities for the clan of Da'Mot...

One such activity was being undertaken by At'Heka with her partner in training Ce'dqiatth. The two of them were observing the latest 'catches' that were plucked from some of the Human colonies from Earth, utmost curiousity hidden by the masks they were wearing.
    Watching from the treetops as the band of 'Soldiers', as the Humans called them, advanced through the thickets of the jungle below them. One of which wore a ghillie suit which almost perfectly matched the shrubbery and flora around them, sporting a modern-era sniper rifle. A second wielded a shotgun, the third a rifle and the fourth which didn't even bother wearing a helmet was instead packing double pistols and a cigar.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome person and a good roleplayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredibly chill player and ancient enough to be trusted with such a whitelist.
    Story is well written showing they have great literacy skills.
    They RP'd and always behaved well IC each time I interacted with them.
    I have no fear that they'll be able to follow the usual code of conduct preds are supposed to and adapt to it.

+1 from me (it probably isn't worth anything)

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time player and decent skills for RP. and overall fun to interact with.

The cultural side of building shrines/temples/lodges is something that hasn't been seen in preds in a long time. The stories are well written as well.

I'll leave a +1 here with full confidence. I'll see you in the Arena

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 I've seen you around and I have a positive opinion of you, you're fun to chat with ICly and OOCly too.
    The story has a nice amount of effort in it, I liked the formatting and the blooding ritual for your clan.
    It would be nice to have you around in the pred whitelist, thus I hope you do get accepted.
    good luck

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot find a single thing wrong with your application, the play-style is original and works within the confines of the game's mechanics. The backstory is perfectly written, demonstrating your ability to put effort into things you're clearly passionate about, as well as providing us with an example of how you intend to play the game. It's a crime you had waited years to post an app.

Twizz is an active, non-issue player both ICly and OOCly whom I had known since I started playing this game back during 2017. They can very much hold their own ground in combat as well as roleplay on a level that easily surpasses the server's proposed MRP standard.

I can confidently vouch for them. They're an excellent fit for the whitelist.

Looking forward to stomping your jaw in.
    +1

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gonna mirror what everyone else said, +1
    Harry Howard,
    Predator - Clan Leader Atuudh Bo'ytill
    Leader of the Bo'ytill Clan

Professional Mateba GunSlingah

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent roleplayer that I've heard zero negative things about.

I'm confident they will perform well in this role.

+50

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i wanted to join in with everyone else )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've known them for a while and honestly I'm confident in saying they're both skillful and extremely enjoyable to RP with. +1!!