User Tag List

Thread: Katosx - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Katosx - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Katosx
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Katria 'Punished' Fourcade
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Ordnance Technician
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    i don't know haven't played for almost 2 years
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    I don't know the ban reason.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    My character is well known to be an OT, i want to play again as an OT since i don't know why im banned from it, and if i did something wrong that affected other players, then im sorry, currently im reformed i guess everyone knows that, and im no longer the aggressive individual i was towards staff, i was known to be a shitter towards staff back then because some differences, but after all those differences are in the past, so i hope you can all see this and give me a chance to have fun in the game.
    Cheers!
    Katosx / Katria Fourcade.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been assigned for Administator review
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there.

Banned for 4320 | Deployed frontline aws MT and fought the queen. Said they were bored, and was severely hostile to teh mod handling it. They have a past record of hostilityy and this is not okay, so I am escalating. Also jobban from wshipside engi. "But ban me i don't care, this shows you are a powerhungry mod like any other else around, and that you all ruining the server instead of banning the real griefers "Have a CM day, nigga"" by schalkguy (Administrator) on 2021-11-15 12:43:24

Banned from Ordnance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Bunker Crew Master, Bunker Crew - See above by schalkguy (Administrator) on 2021-11-15 12:43:24
    Unfortunately considering the severity of you ban, I find it hard to believe that you did not remember this incident, especially since you could have just checked your notes from within the game.

Appeal is denied for failing to properly address why you were banned in the first place.

You can try again in 30 days.
    Senior Administrator