User Tag List

Thread: my 200ths post on these awful forums before they die:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool my 200ths post on these awful forums before they die:

I have a WY pen for office defense, because that's what the board of directors intended. Four Alpha PVTs break into my office. What the devil? I shout as I grab my paper bin and executive suit. Slice the first private with a paper cut, he's dead on the spot from blood loss and IB. Reach for my sharpened pen, but unfortunately, it's a red ink pen and it doesn't get a fax reply. Have to resort to the Mod88 I keep in my safe. Tally ho lads! Two of them are blown away by rubber bullets and are on the ground. use briefcase to acquire ultrazine pill bottle and charge the last terrified alpha pvt with my super fast speed and table shove him into oblivion. he dies from being choked by my aggressive grab before the MPs can show up to save him. just as the company intended.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The motherfucker in front of you at the req line be like: "I want an RDS, LS, SMG Stock, AGrip, QFA, webbing, brown webbing, M41A Stock, another QFA, a BC, a Reflex, a Gyro, a B8, a 4x S8, a Maghar, rail flashlights, HPR kit, smartgun ammo, 3 VP magazines, 2 M15s, 3985 AP M41 mags, 26 M39 Ext mags, Intel kit, JTAC kit, req key, command key, HEDP box, two pet tigers, and your phone number."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yooo latinmike