Date of Incident
    January 3, 2023

Your Character Name?
    SGMA

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    ChiChii

Accused Character Name
    WAR

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:20 PM, 1/3/2023 (i have video so this is accurate to the minute)

What rule(s) were broken:
    2, 3

Description of the incident:
    I had just taken an OB and barely lived. Noticing I was still close to FOB when I tried to rest up and the queen was off ovi so I couldn't get a heal, I (a leader praetorian) found WAR, a healer drone. WAR said they were clearing snow at the time and that they didn't wanna risk health (going by the ahelp responses I got) but I sincerely believe they could've spared the health.

I asked WAR for healing, to which they responded "that's nice", and left me behind. I then politely informed WAR that I needed healing, and that as a hive leader I can order other xenos around. They then said "No.", then "That's nice." again.

Finally, I joked a little in hivemind chat about how WAR was blatantly violating the rules a xeno has to follow, to which they replied, "Cry about it' in hivemind.

This is a clearly malicious action. I will be the first to admit I have a history with ChiChii, as I was permaed off the discord for harassing them, but this was not a case of harassment- I found them ingame, organically, and made a simple request, after which I would be out of their hair. At no point in the opening was I toxic towards them.

Boperator handled my ingame ahelps, and talked to them but encouraged me to make this PR.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have videos that I will submit for evidence.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: I also believe Rule 4 applies to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I was playing xenos (NO-OB prae) that round too, but unfortunately haven't seen what happened between you two aside from what you've posted in here. What exactly stopped you from healing via resting like everyone else does? I don't see any urgency in here as in: you weren't on fire, you weren't dying to gunfire, you weren't caught in CAS firing at you, you weren't about to breach fob and every second and sleeve of health mattered. Are you sure this report has nothing to do with this part "I will be the first to admit I have a history with ChiChii, as I was permaed off the discord for harassing them" ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. Do NOT post in a report if you are not contributing as a witness. If you do post keep it simple and easy to read. You should not be giving opinions, and are only to post facts related to the allegations. Witnesses should only post about what happened/occurred during the round the alleged violation took place. Not what happened in previous rounds or past encounters

Regardless of that rule, this isn't a harassment post and I've not contacted Chi since I have been banned and appealed my ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to start this off by saying that when Bop contacted me; he asked me if there was any bad blood between myself and a xeno named SG-MA. I of course said no because I actually had no this was you until how Bop stated it made me raise an eyebrow and ask around about who this could be.

You claim to have found me organically; however there were other healers and even a gardener drone present in the hive and you specifically selected me to come ask despite knowing you weren't supposed to be interacting with me per previous rulings - where you were told to not interact with me both in the game and outside of it. I will also add to this for context of how extreme the harassment was that I had to block this person not only on discord but also on byond messenger; and they went out of their way to message people I spoke to on a regular base to ask them why I wouldn't speak with them, why I had them blocked, and they tried to be friends even though I went out of my way to send a very firm signal that I wanted no part of it. Once that didn't work, they would constantly harass me in discord and in the game in various ways that upper management (Grimreaper can attest to this since he did most of the legwork on the paperwork) already knows about, so they were told to completely leave me alone after a very erm violent(?) altercation in CMcord where I snapped at them because I was simply tired of their nonsense that was going on for almost 6+ months?

We both get removed from CMcord, me due to being very blunt as I typically am about my distaste for them and their behavior.

Now we flash forward a few months after the appeal where you promised to leave me alone but now you're actively seeking me out in game and seem to be baiting for things to get me in trouble for. I will stress again, I did not know it was you. You knew it was me. You engaged me even after saying that you would not, even after telling Grim and the others that you would leave me alone.

Now that I have set the tempo that we aren't even supposed to be interacting; let's move forward.

You were told no because you walked as you confessed from all the way from the fob back to down SE towards the path that leads to medical (This is like 1/2 and a half screens away from the fob...) where the other drones, myself (a person you are supposed to be having 0 interaction with), and a lurker (I think, a few of them ran through and some helped) where clearing snow to push the defenses forward to ask for a heal when you could have just rested in the weeds like the above person mentioned. Per your evidence, you stand around for so long and were comfortable enough to stand around and complain in hivemind about not being healed while standing OFF of weeds, so being healed couldn't have been that pressing to you if you didn't even stand on the weeds and took time to type. I will also point out that never once did you try to rest, if your health mattered that much to you; you would have done so.

You are not entitled to my health. You are in no danger. There is no pressing reason for me to be low health because you refuse to rest for a few seconds on weeds. (In your video you even have queen pheromones and never even tried resting) I had other things I was doing and since you were in no danger I put priority over assisting the entire hive by clearing snow so the other drone that was near me could build defenses rather than stand around, heal you, then rest so I could regain my hp, and then go back to clearing snow. You also cannot force me to lose my health or put myself at risk, especially when there's absolutely zero reason to do so.

This report seems like a return to old form for you and I do not want to have to deal with this drama all over again constantly. Please keep your word and stop seeking me out to cause trouble or bait, I'm not interested. Kindly leave me alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, a healing drone is an immediately available and convenient form of healing for a T3 that needs to heal faster than resting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not seeking you out. I was told that if I absolutely needed to, I could ask you for very simple things ingame and be on my way, eg. I'm a marine and I need a heal. Minimal interactions. This isn't a PR against me, it's against you.

This is not an attempt at harassment, nor is it an attempt to contact you. You acted toxicly to me when I was operating anonymously, in game, and I am reporting you under those pretenses. It's not baiting you- I just asked you to do what your strain is meant to do, and you broke the rules. If I wasn't at risk, neither were you, you were clearing snow behind lines with queen near you.

I also ordered you to do it. If you aren't in any danger, I am in fact entitled to your health. I'm a Hive Leader, you're a healer drone. If you don't want to heal, don't play healer. It's as simple as that.

I moved from juuust outside of FOB where I was still on ridiculously low HP to somewhere safe, I see a healer drone, I ask for heals. Treating someone badly, regardless of their past history with you, is not invalidated by said history, especially if you don't recognize them. It wasn't as if I asked you to heal me in a firefight, or when they were sieging hive. We were behind lines, you were clearing snow- an act that doesn't cost your precious HP- and you had other xenos around to guard you in case marines attacked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple contradictions in this that I wish to bring to light:

- I was told that if I absolutely needed to
    -If I wasn't at risk, neither were you, you were clearing snow behind lines with queen near you.
    -
    ridiculously low HP
    - I also ordered you to do it

You have an incorrect assumption which I think is because maybe you don't fully know the map? The location we were at was approaching the south fob, which means that you walked all the way around the loop from NE fob down to the SE/S to organically find me.

The queen cannot order anyone to kill themselves. A healer drone healing kills them, therefore by proxy you a leader cannot order/force a healer drone to harm themselves for no reason when you can rest. It has already been established that this is laziness on your part. Healer drones are not your recovery nodes, nor are they there to be at your beck and call. Being healed by a healer drone is a privilege, not a right. Same way with any other type of heal - warden, gardener, etc. (Gardeners also lose health to heal) Healer drones also get other benefits from taking the strain, better pheros, and more HP. I was PB'd by a marine earlier while clearing snow and then took healer for the extra HP and better frenzy should he push up again.

Let's go back a moment. Absolutely needed. We both established that you were in no danger, it was not pressing, no one was chasing you, you weren't on fire, you weren't crit, you weren't near any marines, you weren't stunned by anything, you were completely safe and I was busy. That means it wasn't absolutely needed to interact with me, now was it? A marine needs a medic to heal somewhat, and even then they can do it by themselves in all honesty. But xenos don't need a healer drone to heal. You need weeds, and obviously, even in your evidence, there are weeds all around you. There is no reason for you to approach me since this is not a pressing issue, and we established that you were safe and were making an asinine request for my health when it wasn't required.

Also, you were not ridiculously low HP as your video shows you are a little under half while being perfectly safe and on weeds but for some reason, you chose to walk off weeds to chase me specifically rather than simply rest and get the health you claim to have needed desperately. (Also will stress again there are multiple drones you did not need to approach me once again.) Also, someone even in hivemind pointed out that you were fine, just to also exacerbate the issue.

I will not respond to this report any further, logs will show that I was busy clearing snow and had no idea who you were, there is nothing more to say of any value past this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have an incorrect assumption which I think is because maybe you don't fully know the map? The location we were at was approaching the south fob, which means that you walked all the way around the loop from NE fob down to the SE/S to organically find me.
    This is a blatant lie. We can see in my image below that after I escaped the OB, I was at the marked location on the map.

Screenshot (213).jpg

I've marked where LZ was and where I fled the OB to.

proof1.jpg

I, in fact, found you less than half a screen away from where I had fled to, as I decided that I was still too close to FOB. I saw a healer drone, not recognizing that it was you, and decided to ask it for healing.

This is the path I took from my previous location:

proof2.jpg

If we look at this objectively, this is my general path from where I escaped the OB to finding WAR.

proof3.jpg

So yes, I did find you organically, even though you want to argue disingenuously to paint this as harassment.

The queen cannot order anyone to kill themselves. A healer drone healing kills them, therefore by proxy you a leader cannot order/force a healer drone to harm themselves for no reason when you can rest. It has already been established that this is laziness on your part. Healer drones are not your recovery nodes, nor are they there to be at your beck and call. Being healed by a healer drone is a privilege, not a right. Same way with any other type of heal - warden, gardener, etc. (Gardeners also lose health to heal) Healer drones also get other benefits from taking the strain, better pheros, and more HP. I was PB'd by a marine earlier while clearing snow and then took healer for the extra HP and better frenzy should he push up again.
    The queen cannot order anyone to kill themselves. A healer drone healing kills them, therefore by proxy you a leader cannot order/force a healer drone to harm themselves for no reason when you can rest.
    Yes, yes a queen can not order anyone to kill themselves, but healing someone isn't a binary 1-0 kill-not kill factor. I would have settled for even a tiny heal, because I was still frankly low on HP- and as I have illustrated before, fairly close to FOB. I was not in any way trying to get you to kill yourself by healing, and I think we both know that. You have a bad tendency to strawman any argument you take part in, which is why I am plainly and factually stating my case here.

It has already been established that this is laziness on your part. Healer drones are not your recovery nodes, nor are they there to be at your beck and call.
    You are literally at my beck and call if I'm a leader, though. This is what I made this PR over- the toxicity you displayed in our interaction as well as the way you are trying to frame me as the person being investigated here. I would have settled for you simply telling me to rest, or planting a lesser fruit. Not blatantly ignoring my request.

Same way with any other type of heal - warden, gardener, etc. (Gardeners also lose health to heal) Healer drones also get other benefits from taking the strain, better pheros, and more HP. I was PB'd by a marine earlier while clearing snow and then took healer for the extra HP and better frenzy should he push up again.
    Irrelevant.

Let's go back a moment. Absolutely needed. We both established that you were in no danger, it was not pressing, no one was chasing you, you weren't on fire, you weren't crit, you weren't near any marines, you weren't stunned by anything, you were completely safe and I was busy.
    If, as a marine, I do not have medicine on me and I still wish for healing, am I not supposed to ask? I know that marines don't heal quite like xenos do, but the point stands. A T3 at half health is an ineffective T3 (depending on strain but I was a base prae.)
    Also, you could have simply healed me partially then rested yourself, thanks to your pheros! I don't have pheros as base prae.

That means it wasn't absolutely needed to interact with me, now was it? A marine needs a medic to heal somewhat, and even then they can do it by themselves in all honesty. But xenos don't need a healer drone to heal. You need weeds, and obviously, even in your evidence, there are weeds all around you. There is no reason for you to approach me since this is not a pressing issue, and we established that you were safe and were making an asinine request for my health when it wasn't required.
    I was issuing you an order that would have in no way killed or harmed you had you used your brain and rested after healing me. You could have gotten back to clearing snow after resting.

Also, you were not ridiculously low HP as your video shows you are a little under half while being perfectly safe and on weeds but for some reason, you chose to walk off weeds to chase me specifically rather than simply rest and get the health you claim to have needed desperately. (Also will stress again there are multiple drones you did not need to approach me once again.) Also, someone even in hivemind pointed out that you were fine, just to also exacerbate the issue.
    Pulling again from my video evidence, this is 30 seconds before I happened upon you: I was at roughly 164 HP, which is almost a quarter HP, and if they wanted to they could have easily pushed me, hence why I rested for only a moment then went to find a better spot to rest, or you know, HEALERS. Those other xenos remarked that I was fine AFTER I had spent roughly 5-10 minutes talking to an admin, so that point is bunk.

Screenshot (215).jpg

I will not respond to this report any further, logs will show that I was busy clearing snow and had no idea who you were, there is nothing more to say of any value past this point.
    As I have stated previously, you could have simply paused or politely said no. You did not know who I was, but who I am is irrelevant here- you didn't know who played my xeno, yet you still disobeyed orders and acted toxic towards someone you didn't know. Even if it was someone else who you refused, you broke the rules.