User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChiChii - 2, 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the low resolution of the files. Here they are, in an imgur album:

https://imgur.com/a/fAobTGa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not just post the whole video instead of explaining things? Its just odd that the evidence were all clips and only pictures. This takes things out of context.
    If you had the time to upload all of the stuff and clip all of the videos then whats stopping you from uploading the whole of it? Are you hiding something?

Moderators arent fortune tellers to predict what is happening. and im 100% sure you have a full video file on the whole game unless you've been really targetting CHI for the whole round and following them around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The video file is several gigabytes and only contains a few useful minutes of footage- most is etiehr gameplay or me ahelping, and it has copyrighted music in the background. The clips are so short because I sent them to the person who handled my ahelp via Discord. I can probably see what I can do in regard of getting this all in one video but don't 100% bet on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There really is not much in the logs that was not confirmed in thread and by screenshots:

The accuser being shot after healing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The conversation that follows.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And that's it. Please tell me if anything else is necessary.
    Senior Administrator

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Healer Drones / Warden Praes are not forced to heal all who ask. You should heal xenos who are about to die, but you are not forced to heal them out of combat. Xenos should listen to leaders, but they are not required to like they are the Queen. Resolved, no action taken.