Date of Incident
    January 4, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    chris'skullface'man
    Their BYOND Key
    BeagleGaming1
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    19:14
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    it was a minor incident that happened, i was prepareing my normoandy for transport duty, when a marine randomly decided to start punching me, i disarm them a coulpe of times to make them cut it out and they dont, i walk away and call for mps, mps never handle it, i fax hc, hc ignore my fax, i fax HC again, again its ignored, at this point im getting fed up and decide to ahelp it since it is clearly not getting handled IC, and BEagleGaming1 decides that its an IC issue and theres no actions that need to be taken, despite the interaction clearly breaking rule 3. dont be a dick, they had no reason IC to attack me and yet they did, now i would get mad at the mps but i feel like they were to bald to know what they were supposed to do, as they ignored my order to arrest the marine multiple times, (even once when we were all face to face). despite this entire interaction, BeagleGaming1 decides that no actions should take place, and the person goes completly unpunished, ic and ooc
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismmar View Post
    Staff Report
    Your BYOND Key
    chrismmar
    Date of Incident
    January 4, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    chris'skullface'man
    Their BYOND Key
    BeagleGaming1
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    19:14
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    it was a minor incident that happened, i was prepareing my normoandy for transport duty, when a marine randomly decided to start punching me, i disarm them a coulpe of times to make them cut it out and they dont, i walk away and call for mps, mps never handle it, i fax hc, hc ignore my fax, i fax HC again, again its ignored, at this point im getting fed up and decide to ahelp it since it is clearly not getting handled IC, and BEagleGaming1 decides that its an IC issue and theres no actions that need to be taken, despite the interaction clearly breaking rule 3. dont be a dick, they had no reason IC to attack me and yet they did, now i would get mad at the mps but i feel like they were to bald to know what they were supposed to do, as they ignored my order to arrest the marine multiple times, (even once when we were all face to face). despite this entire interaction, BeagleGaming1 decides that no actions should take place, and the person goes completly unpunished, ic and ooc
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    normandy, sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got punched twice and shoved three times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it was still an attack against me for literally no reason. if i went around doing that every round to officers i would easily get a warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and if it was such a minor issue that should be solved in character, why wasnt it? did i need to fax provost to have them inspect the 2 mps that went to cryo after they failed to do their one job? what could i have done beside what i did?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There seem to be a few misconceptions here that I'd like to address, first of all:

2023/01/04: [00:03:17]OOC: (LOCAL) Chris 'skullface' Man/Chrismmar : despite no IC solution being done
    IC issue does not mean an IC solution has to be done, it means that the issue is something which needs to be worked out in-character, and the situation does not warrant OOC action by Staff, such as note/ban/aheals/etc.

Second, your use of LOOC is inappropriate. LOOC is for communicating OOC concepts locally, like helping someone understand what intent to use, or other game concepts, it is not for chatting or complaining.

The statement BeagleGaming1 gave was correct:

2023/01/04: [22:41:58]ATTACK: /(Elizabeth Briggs) punched Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man) in the Dropship Normandy (90,50,4).
    2023/01/04: [22:42:00]ATTACK: /(Elizabeth Briggs) punched Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man) in the Dropship Normandy (90,50,4).
    2023/01/04: [22:42:01]ATTACK: /(Elizabeth Briggs) disarmed Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man) in the Dropship Normandy (90,50,4).
    2023/01/04: [22:42:02]ATTACK: /(Elizabeth Briggs) disarmed Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man) in the Dropship Normandy (90,50,4).
    2023/01/04: [22:42:07]ATTACK: /(Elizabeth Briggs) disarmed Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man) in the Dropship Normandy (90,50,4).

I've reviewed all of BeagleGaming1's conduct here, and ScarletReign has as well. He handled the situation exactly as he should. In the future, please refrain from making frivolous reports.

Resolved - Denied, BeagleGaming 1 acted appropriately.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???