Date of Incident
    January 6, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Jeramiah 'Butcher' Jenkins

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    MorrowWolf

Accused Character Name
    Jim Jones

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:30 CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    First off, I know that Provost Marshalls are allowed to break ML, however, I believe that what happened was an abuse of this power and griefed the rest of my round. I was walking east from the medbay ladders after getting surgery in medbay in an attempt to find the burrower that was on the ship. When I walked past the CLs office in the hallway I was immediately stopped and asked why I was in the hallway, I told them I was passing through and they told me to scram, which I did. After this I encountered a PMC and a Vehicle Crewman coming from the east where I asked them if they found the burrower to which the VC said no, so I interrupted this as it not being east of me. After this someone called for MPs to medbay to which I asked if the burrower was there, and started moving back the way I came to check it out. After I passed the CLs office the Provost in question immediately ordered my arrest for insub. I had already followed his orders and was just moving back to medbay to check it out. In no way was I being disruptive or a nuisance, just simply walking down the hallway from point A to B. I was then arrested and was going to appeal it out but the round ended. While I know that Provosts can break marine law, the manner in which it was broken to me is outrageous and ruined the rest of my round. Walking down the hallway is not a crime, and the orders I was given were followed to a T. The fact that the most efficient route to get to medbay in a laggy round took me past the CLs office should not be a reason to arrest me.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs should show it

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by Stan_albatross; 01-06-2023 at 08:12 PM. Reason: date fixing

Maintainer Project Leader
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were told to leave the area. You left. You returned almost immediately. You got arrested for insub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The area in question is a hallway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs in question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

IF anymore are needed, inform me on discord.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think this was a bit much, and I'll have a talk with Morrow about it.