User Tag List

Thread: Medium Salad - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medium Salad - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Medium Salad
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Forrest Pines
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Medium Salad#9999
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Katherine
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Forever...
    What other servers do you play on?
    None currently, but shortly after I was banned I played quite a bit of DS13.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    I do not.
    Reason for Ban
    "You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: You have referenced person deemed as trans by "it" and said that you will kill "that creature". Due to breaking rule 1. and no tolerance for transphobia/bigotry, you are getting permabanned. - Katherine"
    "You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines Official" (I received this on July 4th, 2022)
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    So, just to clarify, I should mention a few things. First of all, the person in question was Shaddeh. Second off, Shaddeh is not trans. Ask him if you want. Thirdly, Shaddeh is my friend and is alright with the banter that I directed towards him, and I have made sure with him afterwards that there was no offense given. Nonetheless, after looking back on it for a while, I believe that my own fault was failing to correct the person deeming Shaddeh as trans before continuing my banter for something that was said around half a year prior to the ban. For that, I apologize for causing a lot of unneeded confusion. In the future, I will definitely try my best to address more important questions before resuming my bits. The last thing I like to do is creating conflict for no reason, as it needlessly makes the environments that we, as people, escape to feel unbelievably exclusive and hateful. While I know I say rude things time to time, I never try to say things directed at others for the sole purpose of bringing them down. The reason I make this now, compared to any other time, quite frankly, is because I know there are people that want to get to know me time to time, as over the past few months I've been getting friend requests on discord, and I don't want to put those people through hurdles just to get to me. Whatever your decision may be, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and to acknowledge it, and I hope to see you soon.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned to the discord team for review
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)