Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MsLoveShacker - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizz View Post
    One thing I'd like to hear though:
    How would you act if there was tension with not just the Royce, but W-Y as a whole? Example: In the recent days a Commander had to deal with the consequences of marines assaulting a PMC Call-center and for the most part ignored it even after multiple demanding HC and W-Y faxes for action or response. How would you act if you had to defuse the situation after marines vandalized a W-Y structure and were being pressured by W-Y Division managers aswell as High-Command, whilst having to handle/deal with the Marines at cause for it?
    Oh that round! I had a lot of fun as SO that round. See personally I just accepted every single call and signed everything on behalf of the USCM. I got a fax for an incid, one for a box of mines. I was just sending them all back signed (even if they weren't useful). I even got private health insurance for the low, low cost of 1k a month (which I had them fax me a loan to pay for it)! If Nina was CO they'd probably have commanded the RTOs to accept all calls offering things beneficial to the fight, and tell them to fax it to the CIC fax for them to sign on behalf of the USCM. Also any damaged - emotional or physical - I would have the USCM pay for. This would've probably lead to - instead of the W-Y themed screaming match Blackwell got into - Nina getting calls from an angry High Command explaining why we just spent 133 million for a single Incendiary Warhead. At that point it's up to admins what they would've done. Send a Provost to arrest me and PMCs to rescue me?? Idk, that may get tiring.

In order, a bill for emotional damages, 1000 claymores invoice, and 1 Incid Warhead invoice:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4084/image.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...3482/image.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...3570/image.png

Me Accepting a membership to The McCarthy Foundation:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9076/image.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4084/image.png

Whitelisted Predator Waseemq1235's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen Nina around quite a lot. She's a great player, communicates properly, and is non-toxic. She has critical thinking skills, and places rational thoughts before actions. I've enjoyed the rounds where I had her around.
    +1

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been gone for a while so haven't seen too too much of ya during your app period, but I like what I have seen lately and in the past. You can rp, command, and hold ya own fairly well, and you play SL well which is really the only thing I actually care about in a potential CO. Easy +1 from me.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per the last few rounds that I've had them.

The player in question has shown out of the box thinking in terms to strategies. Doing unusual shit in order to spice up round for marines/xenos alike. They have pretty decent grasp of round flow and what to do when the pushes inevitably fail or stagnates. When to pull back or press the advantage.

Overall I'd say I'm gonna give them my +1.

My only request is they continue to craft a character that is befitting of a Commanding Officer that is unique to them, and stands out. Being Competent and Robust is one thing but being able to tell a story and through the POV a character that isn't just a reflection of you is just as important to me and the others that enjoy roleplay.

Whitelisted Captain
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I've held off my feedback in this application due to our friendship, I've not wanted to serve as a hypeman for you.

However, you've been playing for a long time. I have known you for at least two years now. You're a capable roleplayer, and I have not heard anything outwardly bad about how you run the CIC, even though I've not gotten to see you lead an operation yet. (Real life is a bitch sometimes.)

I think a +1 for you is warranted for you. If given a chance, you're bound to rise above expectations. Kick some ass and prove me right.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best of the best +1

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello sorry for the late reply but work :P

To be fair, I haven't seen you as XO much, but that is most likely due to me only playing on weekends mostly. Nevertheless, other COs can confirm your activeness and command capabilities so I'll go by their word.

As for my own feedback, I quite liked your answer to my question as it shows you have a out of the box mindset, something I always like to see a CO do, instead of the same old "tactic" over and over again. Remember that as a CO, you have the ability to influence the round of a hundred players, so if you can make their round memorable by doing something different, I'm sure they will apreciate it.

The only concern I had with you was the LOOC comment you made a couple weeks ago, but that seemed a one time think so thats cool. My only advice is to stay inert to LOOC, since as a CO, you ll take a lot of heat and you got to either ignore it, or take it as constructive criticism, your choice.

I want to wish you good luck and I hope to see you at a ship of your own command, Major. Godspeed !

+1
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, this has sat for long enough. I'm partly to blame for not resolving this sooner.

There were a few reservations that a few of us had about your behavior, but after spending a lot of time observing you as command, you've regained the trust of the Council and the community (as seen with the feedback in this application), and as a result we've got no further objections with approving this.

Just make sure you behave well with the whitelist, and it'll be smooth sailing o7

This application is accepted, and your promotion request has been approved. Congratulations, Major Hange. Welcome to the CO whitelist!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump