Date of Incident
    January 8, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Drone (NFT)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    InsaneRed

Accused Character Name
    Nathan

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9 PM GMT -3, 1 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synth Programming Laws

Description of the incident:
    I bursted as a larva on the Almayer and evolved into a Drone. While on the ship, I went out of vents to attack a marine, and started to retreat when I saw Nathan. Nathan proceeded to chase me, and grab me away from a door I tried to pry open while reporting my location to the marines. That's fine and all, but then he, uh... kept following me. All the way to maintenance, trying to grab me and make me not climb up a ladder. I went up the ladder and Nathan followed me, continously, all the way from the north-eastern upper maintenance ladder to western upper maintenance all the while pointing so a CT with an SMG followed me and reporting my location in comms.

He also continued to push and grab me to try to shove me around I finally got into the maintenance room south of an ERT dock with a vent and he tried to force his way in, I weeded the entrance and started making a wall but he kept knifing the weeds. I retreated towards the vent inside the room and he grabbed me and pushed me so I couldn't finish the crawling, even after I tackled him. Marines caught up with us so I had to continue to retreat by foot with no plasma or health in maintenance while he kept reporting my location and chasing me even further (for some fucking reason)

This is all the way in the lower hull's northern stairs, he chased me all the way to the maintenance hallways next to the OB room where he bodyblocked me and proceeded to say 'Surrender' in xeno tongue despite me having said nothing to him the whole time. A second after that an MP catched up to me and shot me in the face and killed me.

This is a blatant breach of these laws

5 - Do not perform needlessly suicidal actions. Your self-preservation comes first.

Nathan needlessly chased a lone Xenomorph when the inmediate threat to the marines was long gone.

6 - If engaged in combat, you must ensure the threat disengages or is disabled. If it runs away, you are not to chase it to the ends of the Earth.

The threat (me) disengaged inmediately, and yet the Synth proceeded to continously chase me to the ends of the earth.

It speaking to me in Xeno language for some reason may also have been a rule breach if it wasn't a synthvivor.

Combat:
    Synthetics should avoid combat when possible and only brandish a weapon as a last resort. Units, however, are not restricted from combat in states of emergency. Note that if a synthetic is attacking anything on the front lines, you are entering the grey area of combat synth. If you do not want to risk getting in trouble and having your whitelist possible suspended/removed, we suggest you avoid attacking and leave that to the Marines.

As seen here, Nathan brandished a weapon towards me entirely to clean the weeds I was spawning on top of me to build a wall, managing to accidentally hit me once. Even though he's only supposed to brandish a weapon as a last resort, and avoid combat (When I slashed him), yet he continued to chase me.

All in all, he was extremely aggressive towards me and chased me for a truly insane length of time and distance, and pretty much did everything in his power to kill me that wasn't directly stabbing me with a knife, effectively attempting to loophole and bypass his programming with grabbing, shoving, bodyblocking all to limit my movement and allow the marine that was always behind me to catch up and kill. If the Synth whitelist had a breach of the spirit of the WL rule, this would have been destroyed.

Even if he was a survivor synthetic this was going way too far.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...440&height=584

Red is where i unvented to and proceeded to move towards.

Blue is when the synthetic confronted me and continued to chase me.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...340&height=676

At the engineering door, I was trying to pry it open when he grabbed me and pushed me so I couldn't open it. At the ladders, he tried to push me so I couldn't climb up, and chased me up them.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...440&height=342

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...440&height=461

As you can see, he chased me to literally the opposite side of the map, relaying my location to the marines and shoving me in the green-border area so I couldn't wall him off or vent. He chased me ALL THE WAY through the ENTIRE MAP, pointing for marines to chase me and relaying my location, doing everything in his power to kill me without actually fighting.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about this report. it's just a recreation of the report, no actual evidence is shown of this ( like in-game screenshots of ChatMessages after ghosting or anything )

I'm just a community member, not a moderator but this is pretty SUS!

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before this report is looked into, I wanted to point out that you were toxic after Nathan hit you:

This type of behavior isn't allowed and violates server rules. I feel like this report is biased, just from this interaction.
    Phillip Clap and Esther

Synthetic Technician

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkentsu View Post
    I don't know about this report. it's just a recreation of the report, no actual evidence is shown of this ( like in-game screenshots of ChatMessages after ghosting or anything )

I'm just a community member, not a moderator but this is pretty SUS!
    Huh? Logs will show if I'm speaking the truth or lying. Which I'm not. If I was lying I would be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Flpfs View Post
    Before this report is looked into, I wanted to point out that you were toxic after Nathan hit you:

This type of behavior isn't allowed and violates server rules. I feel like this report is biased, just from this interaction.
    It's almost like I felt aggrieved that someone ruined my experience by egregiously breaching the rules of their whitelist and felt annoyed enough to make a report on them.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlarc View Post
    It's almost like I felt aggrieved that someone ruined my experience by egregiously breaching the rules of their whitelist and felt annoyed enough to make a report on them.
    Were I still Host, I'd have instantly 30 day banned you for saying that at minimum, if not permabanned you. Anyone who's known someone that has committed suicide knows it isn't a joke, and it was a line that I wouldn't tolerate being crossed in my tenure if I saw it.

The only reason I didn't follow through and do it anyway is because one of the big boys elected for you not to be banned for it this time. Consider this a warning not to ever say that again.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed for same reason as above. Will be the only warning you'll get on the matter, you're on thin ice.

Further to that, synthetics on the Almayer have reduced restrictions for combat due to the severe nature of having Xenomorphs aboard the ship. Even still, aside from preventing you using ventilation, InsaneRed's actions were largely observational and keeping you tracked.
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-10-2023 at 09:05 AM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001