Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forb - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Jhotato
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Joseph 'Mk' Stainforth/ JPN
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Barf #6006
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A-Discord?
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    N/A
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    goon, aurora, civ 13
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    at this point i dont even know, i just have to assume its cuz i did a bad, it involves me posting something innapropiate though i think
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Im going to keep it real, since you didnt like the last one, im sure you wont like this one either, but thats fine, i do hope that at the very least you'll read it, hell maybe im wrong and this one will somehow work. i am always happy to fix and address my problems, i am happy to observe them and see where my mistakes lie, what it was that i did wrong, i feel like you dont understand, i take responsibility for what i said, for what i posted, im not gonna do it again, im just not the type of man who cowers or fears when ive been condemmed to hell, because im in hell for a reason, i got banned because i posted a video called "a cat with his balls stuck in a fence MIXTAPE" thats about it really, i dont know what else it is ive done, i know thats what i did, i know thats what i posted, i cant really deny that can i? i mean you know i did it, its why i got banned! there was no little brother or cousin on my PC, it was me. I did it, and i dont feel bad, it was a joke, i dont put cat's balls in fences or do cocaine or believe women dont exist, i say all those things because they are ridiculous and funny to me. BUT i do feel regret, because now i have to make a ban appeal on the forums and hope my apology is good enough they let me back in, JUST so i can find out the info of the leader of the yauta clan i want to whitelist, and go through the motions of having that shit approved

again, i accept my sins, i just dont live in guilt of the things that i have done, because no matter how large my guilt grows it changes NOTHING, guilt or no guilt i am BANNED, shame or no shame i am BANNED, why would anybody care if it hurt my feelings? is that how this works? would you have let me in quicker if i broke down in tears and cried about how much this server means to me and how "i didnt mean to [COPY AND PASTE A YOUTUBE LINK INTO THE SHIPPOST CHANNEL, AND THEN, WRITE A FOLLOWUP POST SAYING QUOTE: "this shit fire" WITH 3 FIRE EMOJIS] guys! i dont know how that happened!!!!1111!!" i meant to send it, i just didnt know it would get me banned, this server has weird rules, and even weirder exeptions, when i first started playing there were characters who said the N-word, a few months ago there was some talk about a neo-nazi MP, the discord had people who are fully admitant and totally serious about wanting to have sex with xenomorphs, i dont know whats too weird to post and what's not, whats normal to say and what isnt, i mean none of that shit is normal to me, i dont really see that in any other server, now i would rather just not say anything and get the info i need for my whitelist, i dont know what worse or similar situations would happen, I DONT WANT TO SPEAK IN THE DISCORD!!! I DONT LIKE DISCORD!!! I HATE DISCORD!!! SOME OF THE WORST MOST TOXIC MOST HORRIBLE PEOPLE IVE EVER MET I MET IN DISCORD!!! ITS TRAUMATIZED NOT ONLY ME, BUT MANY OF MY FRIENDS!!! ITS FULL OF INSANE PERVERTS AND PEDOPHILES!!! I AM NOT GOING TO TROLL I AM NOT GOING TO SPEAK, I DONT WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!!! THIS IS BUSINESS ONLY!!!! i only make a mistake once, ive tried to make it clear that this ban appeal is purely for business reasons, trying to socialize in the discord didnt work, thats fine, its purely for the whitelist anyway, discord sucks and i hate it, but it's worth it for my OC (also i didnt mean anybody from the discord when i talked about the worst people ive met if it wasnt Obvious, if you thought MY joke was bad you should have seen the type of shit these psycopaths thought was funny)

i thought i got banned because you thought i was an animal abuser, thats why i spent the last 2 appeals showing that im not, because being an animal abuser is pretty fucked and serious accusation, and i didnt think saying "sorry for being an animal abuser guys " was gonna work. i ALSO didnt want to say because im NOT an animal abuser? and this isnt a court trial, im not gonna say im guilty of a crime i didnt commit just to get led off the hook. so i tried to prove that i WASNT one, and that my greatest sin was making a BAD JOKE, which i DID, I MADE A BAD JOKE, I HAVE NEVER DENIED THAT, i said my joke was shit since the first appeal! its not exacly a comedic masterpiece! it was shit! most of my jokes are shit! but i thought it was kinda funny! i just didnt think THAT could be the reason you would ban me permanently, just because i made a weird and edgy joke, but shit, maybe i was wrong, maybe like usual i spent a ridiculous amount of work to solve a VERY simple problem, sorry for sending an offensive joke in the discord, i will never do it again, because its hard to tell when people are being serious on the internet, and trying to appologize and justify not being funny to a bunch of strangers who dont know anything about how i actually act has wasted so much time i could have spent making my whitelist.

I dont want to get banned again or be funny I just want to START my whitelist

see you all in next ban appeal!
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned to discord team for review.
    Viktor 'Iron' Mallard's service record:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Your appeal is quite literally the definition of a schizo-post. But I acknowledge that you take responsibility for the content that you posted and believe that you deserve another chance in the main discord server. I'll reach out to you soon! Appeal accepted!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler: