Date of Incident
    January 11, 2022
    Your Character Name?
    chris 'skullface' man
    Their BYOND Key
    Clarion
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9:43
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    I was playing as a scout, i was bringing back the colony cat to the fob, an IO walks by me and decides to shoot at me, he hits the cat as it was in-between me and him, in anger i yell at him what was wrong with him, he makes up an excuse that he hates cats, which I don't buy at all, i decide to stab him once for shooting at me. he then shoots at me again, at this point he has escalated it to lethals so I gun him down, then i get banned for 3 hours for IE despite the fact that i was shot at first, I don't buy for a second his excuse of just hating cats and honestly, who randomly shoots animals they don't like, especially an officer. its lrp at best, and no, he didn't mistake me for a lurker, if he did he must have been the smoothest person alive, because I literally walked right by him, if I really was a lurker I would have, you know attacked, not dragged a cat to the enemies fob for no reason. TLDR, IO shoots at me. commiting IE, i stab them once, they shoot at me multiple times, i gun them dead and leave em to the medics, i get banned for IE
    Evidence
    i would have the logs of the incident but im banned so i guess NA
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would also like to point out that in a previous event, i was the one who instigated an even similar to this but the roles were reversed, i shot first mine was unintentional, and yet i still got a heavy warning for IE, so before you say that the IO may have unintentionally shot at me, both events were people unintentionally shooting someone they believed was hostile, and both times im the one who gets in trouble, yet once im the instigator while the other one im the one defending myself

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2023/01/12: [02:21:28]ADMIN: PM: Chrismmar/(Chris 'skullface' Man)->Clairion/(Donovan Sholl): i mean i WAS invisible, but why would a lurker be dragging a cat towards the xeno fob?

You were invisible by your own admission. This makes you impossible to be shot without a PB. They shot the cat you were dragging. You were not threatened whatsoever, stabbed them therefore when there was no threat to you, which is Improper Escalation.
    If you were mad they killed the cat, punch them. Don't attack them with a machete.

Clairion acted accordingly to the situation and your history with IE.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001