Date of Incident
    January 14, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    Sergeyevich Morozov
    Their BYOND Key
    nauticall
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10:30 China Time
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    On lifeboat, crewmembers start fighting each other and in that some guy throws/splashes alien blood on me, I am almost reduced to crit (somehow), the guy was being beaten by like 10 different people for splashing blood around the room and since he had now gotten me directly involved I just crit him with an OD.

Another guy on the lifeboat also threw a glass bottle at my head, it shattered and broke my eye, I chased him down.

(I didnt get any admin PM/ ticket to explain myself either which I found kind of odd)
    Evidence
    No evidence, not familiar with how the logs work here unfortunately
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eorg ban, and some of the prior RP before it, tho cut off to approx last 10 mins. Msay logs were DMed separately. There are no other relvent socom logs.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 01-14-2023 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added some misses logs
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs dont show it (at least these ones) but there was marine trying to shoot himself, we ended up rping that it was "jody" and that it was "not all over" so he stopped trying to shoot himself.
    eorg.jpg - I mean it was prety much me RP with him to stop him from suicide, I just decided to RP probably the other most steryotypical thing but crayons for marines.

(throughout the entire scenario I was always healing both parties, it is evident here by me giving them three pills at a time) tramadol, bicardine, kelotane, some oxycodone for the ones shot. I defended myself from the people who were attacking me for virtually no reason, the logs would show no prior negative interaction with both the xeno blood splasher and the bottle thrower on me, everyone else on the shuttle was practically being healed by me the whole time. I did not intend to grief, I hope that is clear.

Oh and, my apologies for assuming/implying you were wrong for not making the ticket, I was not familiar with EORG rulings, however I think its quite unfair I was banned for this and now this will be on my history as a sort of tarnish. I please really really want you to reconsider this as basically everything I have done here was in self defence, and the "jody" was to IC/IG prevent someone from suicide.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2023/01/14: [14:29:42]SAY: Sergeyevich Morozov [1]: GET OD'D (CKEY: Medeelel18) (JOB: Doctor)

EORG.
    Record will remain, however as for a tarnish on your record, EORG - despite being a ban - is for the most part the lowest form of punishment we do.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001