Date of Incident
    January 15, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    Hosea 'Northstar' Krennic
    Their BYOND Key
    blackdragon813
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    05:00 GMT
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    The round ended and a few of the marines from my squad and myself were randomly shooting at resins walls, when a marine from outside my squad drags the queen's corpse into the room.

We all shoot the corpse a few times waiting for the round to end and I have a C4 charge left so I place it on the queen corpse, I make everyone aware that there is C4 active by saying so and pointing towards it, everyone backs off from the explosion apart from my medic who runs as close as she can to the explosion.
    Evidence
    I'd post screenshots of the logs but I closed my client after being banned and so I can't prove that I gave clear warning and did not act with maliciousness or intent to grief, that's something you guys are just going to have to look into the logs yourself to find. Apologies.
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention that I was slapped with an immediate EORG note and a 3 hour ban.
    I was not given any reason as to why and I had to query the staff through Discord over what it was for and after explaining what had happen to give context to the FF logs that appeared I was essentially told to fuck off and not given any explanation.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

To examine your claim of being told to, "Fuck off" as well as the apparent lack of "any explanation" I would like to post the discord convo where you were both given an explanation of what you did and what EORG counts for, as well as the lack of being told to "Fuck off".

SvalConvo.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../SvalConvo.PNG
    Last edited by blackdragon; 01-15-2023 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Forum attachments evidently microscale

Fax and Form Generator 5000

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved. EORG is an immediate ban without investigation triggered by causing Friendly Fire attack logs after round end. If you do not want to be banned for EORG, do not do something that has a high chance of causing FF logs when there is no need to.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001