ReDikAl.ZiP - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    ReDikAl.ZiP

Marine Name
    Simon 'ATOM' Sanford

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Ivan

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yeah I am.

Synthetic Character Story
    First date in memory... Reloading databases.... Complete.
    Welcome in USCM Database... Login: Admin. Password: Admin1.
    Access granted, Captain Wilson.

Stardate 2182. Local data [DELETED]: Construction completed. Tests completed. Programms installed. Ready to explotation after 30 days.

Stardate 2183. Local data [CLASSIFIED]: Assigned to USS Moon. Classification:
    Space Mining Ship.
    Opening local information: A spaceship designed for mining missions in open space. First Class Mining Ship. Local notes: Old ship. Non-professional personal.

Statdate 2186: Assigned to USS Amanda after incident on USS Moon. Additional information: USS Moon got heavy damage from starblast, half of personal died due radiation activity.
    Opening Stardate 2186:

...registering completed.
    ...additional information downloaded.
    ...codedata secured.

Video/Voice recoding, opening file.

-"Captain Starrison, glad to be assigned to your ship. My name is Ivan. My assigning code is "Zero Beta Two Six Two Omega".
    -"They gave me you?"....
    -"Such strange name for Synthetic.... but its progress... what do you think about our ship?"
    He smiled, after this he ignited his cigar.
    -"Well designed ship for its time, perfectly doing it's main job, but too old".
    It was fast and solid answer.
    -"Interesting", said captain and moved closer to the synthetic, "Anyway its better then nothing, what's your specialization, Ivan?".
    -"I was programmed for assisting people in the deep space. My specialization is Physical Process, Advanced Engineering, Piloting, Medical Threa-"
    -Yeah, yeah, I'm aware about you synthetics programmed for us and for people, but I can say one word, you damn strange synthetic I've ever seen in my damn career, with that name. But I damn belive in you, dismissed, you've my full authorization to the ship, report to engineering for documentation. We will depart at 00:00". He called CO in intercomms and moved in his own office.

Crew Memory:

Chief Engineer: John Davidson. Not too young and no too old man. Skilled. Gave me full documentation of USS Amanda.
    Vice-Chief: Clark Carton. Anna's brother. Silent man, nothing special.
    Doctor [Memory Corrupted]: Do$t0r... Wh...
    [CASSIFIELD]-Zero Information.
    Captain: Starrison Farson. Not too old man with black sunglasses. Loves books, whsikey and his own ship.
    [MEMORY DELETED]

After four months, stardata 2186:
    -"Pilot $#/6, you requested my assistance?", asked Ivan.
    Pilot moved around computer and did sit down on one ot seats near working computer.
    -Can you calculate this signature, our sensors can't detect full information about that system. Non known on USCM maps. Strange gravitation around that moon. we moving closer, soon I can detect...it".
    -"Your requestion approved", said Ivan and did take a look on the display.
    -What do you think about this, Ivan? Probaly just anomaly in our radar system"...
    -"It's singularity and we are in its gravity. I calculated our vector, 88.6% for enter in event horizon, 0% for survive if so. I want ask who had access to Navigational Computer and AI systems. Non officer ranked personal, Mister $#/6".
    -".......what the fuck...... we will die?! Oh my god we need to inform our captain... Jesus chirst, I can't leave my family....".

Red alert, 15:01, time for impact 3 minutes, evacuation initiated.

Full evacuation completed... Crew Missed in Action: 24 including Captain Starrison.

Memory note: No chances... to...

How do you intend to play your Synth?
    I'd like see my synthetic being solid to everyone. He have one mission, it's controle on everything, on situation. Anywy I enjoy playing every role in our server.

Ivan isn't teacher, Ivan is worker.

Ivan is able to do every hard request, he is able to do everything that he can do.

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO)
    I'm pretty old player (gamer) in Space Station and old player in CM:13. Playing long time gives you alot of expirence about game, mechanic and about community. I like that game, hah.

I can easy take Support roles such as MT, Battle Engineer, Surgeon+Doctor, CT. And command roles such as SO if needed.

Why should we whitelist you?
    Good question and I've answer. I'm pretty old player in our SS13 game and have alot of expirence with game. In same time I love roleplay, it's only one thing why I joined Space Station 13.

And everytime I trying to get more roleplay when I playing support roles. Every role but not PFC. Giving interesting situations and revive some fun is interesting for me.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    No.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    No, no.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes
    Last edited by ReDikAl.ZiP; 03-13-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you're ready to become a synthetic, your grammar is a perfect example why.

Whitelisted Predator ReDikAl.ZiP's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I had no time for redact my story on PC. It's even hard to make a story on phone.

Okay thank you for pointing at my big grammer errors, I'm not a professional on that writing side. Anyway I fixed it.
    Last edited by ReDikAl.ZiP; 03-13-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remaining neutral leading to -1.

The Grammar is pretty bad and the history is pretty short and doesn't show too much of your synth (Is basically a crew manifest before impact)
    I'll change my vote depending on what other people says

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do I feel like your quirk is basically IVAN RUSSIAN STRONK ROBOTNIC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are able to perform every task a synth would be asked to do, that is not a concern. However, your English skills are not strong enough to roleplay as a synth. It would be very strange to interact with a synth that cannot speak perfect English.

Are you taking any steps to improve your English?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDikAl.ZiP View Post
    Sorry I had no time for redact my story on PC. It's even hard to make a story on phone.
    Just this deserves a -1. Mate, you don't rush an app to post it on from your phone. Take time, think about it, get someone to proofread it and approve the concept quirk etc...

Use the whitelist help channel and get some help. But for me that's a no. -1
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventyas View Post
    Just this deserves a -1. Mate, you don't rush an app to post it on from your phone. Take time, think about it, get someone to proofread it and approve the concept quirk etc...

Use the whitelist help channel and get some help. But for me that's a no. -1
    Not much else to say. Sorry bud. -1
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator ReDikAl.ZiP's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I think it's already deserves to be Denied. Experimen failed.

Anyway thank you for comments, next time I'll not make app on phone

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell did you make this on your phone.
    Synthetic Senator